3 Mobile Australia has launched a unique Web site to encourage Apple to partner with the company to offer the iPhone 3G in Australia.
There are many forms of renewable energy being proposed, especially now that prices of gas and oil-based energy sources have gone through the roof. How about a bouncy bra iPod charger?
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will be offering HTC's Touch Diamond handset, which is being marketed as an 'iPhone killer', next month.
The Australian iTunes store is now offering purchasable downloads of popular TV series to its Australian customers.
The mystery behind why the new iPhone is so cheap may be solved, with market researcher iSuppli saying it costs just US$173 to make.
There has been an increase in the number of iPhone users searching for pornography that can be viewed on the device.
The LA Times has accused Apple of ignoring the plight of women with its new 3G iPhone, to be launched on July 11.
Up to 90 percent of CIOs have yet to begin the Vista roll-out, according to research released this week. And CIOs have little interest in deploying the iPhone as a corporate tool either.
Apple's first Australian retail store, which opens Thursday evening, will be the second largest of its 215 stores across the globe, the company revealed today.
It's been eight days since Apple officials publicly described new features and functions related to a July 11 release of its new iPhone 3G. However, prominent industry analysts are saying that some of the basic information needed to judge its readine...
Funambol has delivered an open source email client for the new iPhone, and has won new funding for its bid to offer a free alternative to the Blackberry.
Telstra has threatened legal action over Optus claims that the soon to be released iPhone will operate on its 3G network.
Nearly overlooked in the hoopla over its new 3G smart phone this week has been Apple's creation of an iPhone development platform, analysts said Thursday.
The enhanced security features built into Apple's new iPhone 3G will enable the devices to be connected more securely into corporate networks. But that doesn't mean they should immediately be given the same kind of broad access to internal applicatio...
Apple has revealed further details of the new Mac OS X Server software, adding support for a new file system and collaboration tools designed for businesses looking to use the iPhone as a client device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- This iPhone SE teardown is pretty much what you’d expect
- US DOJ cracks San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
- Apple re-issues iOS 9.3 after crippling older devices, confusing customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD