3 Mobile will be introducing both its new capped plans this week as well as discounting its range of popular mobile phone handsets.
Telstra has finally announced plans to release the Apple iPhone 3G for the Australian market. The company's partnership with Apple will bring the new phone to 9 million potential customers.
Apple's iPhone will run on Intel's Atom processor by 2010, according to an analyst with US investment firm FTN Midwest Securities.
3 Mobile Australia has launched a unique Web site to encourage Apple to partner with the company to offer the iPhone 3G in Australia.
There are many forms of renewable energy being proposed, especially now that prices of gas and oil-based energy sources have gone through the roof. How about a bouncy bra iPod charger?
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will be offering HTC's Touch Diamond handset, which is being marketed as an 'iPhone killer', next month.
The Australian iTunes store is now offering purchasable downloads of popular TV series to its Australian customers.
The mystery behind why the new iPhone is so cheap may be solved, with market researcher iSuppli saying it costs just US$173 to make.
There has been an increase in the number of iPhone users searching for pornography that can be viewed on the device.
The LA Times has accused Apple of ignoring the plight of women with its new 3G iPhone, to be launched on July 11.
Up to 90 percent of CIOs have yet to begin the Vista roll-out, according to research released this week. And CIOs have little interest in deploying the iPhone as a corporate tool either.
Apple's first Australian retail store, which opens Thursday evening, will be the second largest of its 215 stores across the globe, the company revealed today.
It's been eight days since Apple officials publicly described new features and functions related to a July 11 release of its new iPhone 3G. However, prominent industry analysts are saying that some of the basic information needed to judge its readine...
Funambol has delivered an open source email client for the new iPhone, and has won new funding for its bid to offer a free alternative to the Blackberry.
Telstra has threatened legal action over Optus claims that the soon to be released iPhone will operate on its 3G network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCService Desk analystSA