I recently had an experience that epitomizes everything that's wrong with Microsoft and why it is rapidly being tossed into the Recycling Bin of history.
It appears that yet another Apple iPhone prototype has gone on a walkabout -- and this time not merely to a beer garden in Redwood City, but all the way to the South Pacific.
It's time for Apple and AT&T to fully consider what is at stake and do the right thing. Give the FCC a win if that's what it takes, but let your customers have Google Voice if they want it--as they obviously do.
Every few months, some new hopeful to the smartphone market will garner enough hype where various media outlets will dub it an "iPhone killer".
The new iPhone 3G S is here! The new iPhone 3G S is here!
Apple Inc. today pushed out the much-anticipated iPhone OS 3.0 update that company execs touted at last week's Worldwide Developers Conference. After spending some time with iPhone 3.0 on both an original Edge-based iPhone and last year's 3G model, I...
The iPhone is out of my life. I won't get into the messy details, except to say it wasn't Apple's or AT&T's fault.
Wednesday's product launch of Apple's third-generation iPod Shuffle highlights the company's obsessive attention to design. The new version of Apple's most affordable digital music player arrives in a reduced color palette (with only silver and black...
Will Apple really slap a lawsuit on Palm the minute the Palm Pre starts shipping as a Sprint smartphone later this year? Apple's posturing has lots of people thinking so. The reason: Apple's newly awarded patent for multi-touch technology, which also...
Who says gadgets have to be expensive? Here are two simple and effective iPhone/audio accessories that will enhance your ownership of portable audio devices.
InfoWorld has been all over this week's official launch of Android, the new smartphone platform from Google. With its slick interface and open application platform, Android shows every sign of giving Apple's iPhone a run for its money when the first ...
Don't look now, but your mobile phone is out to get you. This deadly device can cause accidents, give you cancer or even kill you, according to a rising chorus of alarmist reports.
Apple apparently chose the best possible template for its iPhone developer programs: its own Apple Developer Connection for OS X. Why it then made the iPhone SDK confidential even for those who download it for free poses a puzzling contradiction in t...
I have no excuses - I should have known better than to let my gadget envy get the better of me. But, with all the new way cool features added to the iPhone 3G and the fact that my existing AT&T plan allowed me to upgrade at US$199, I decided to join...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- This iPhone SE teardown is pretty much what you’d expect
- US DOJ cracks San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
- Apple re-issues iOS 9.3 after crippling older devices, confusing customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia