The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
The Penrith Apple store is the 11th in Australia since the opening of the flagship Sydney City store three years ago, and the 331st store to open globally.
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
If your child is lucky enough to own an iPhone, there are plenty of apps that are safe, engaging and fun for them to enjoy. We have rounded up some of the most popular apps for kids.
The iPhone is a useful tool for businesses, and there are some excellent tools available to help you be more productive. Check out a selection of iPhone business apps from the iTunes App Store.
There are hundreds of thousands of apps built for the iPhone and many of these aim to provide health, exercise and dietary tips.
With the release of the iPhone 4, developers have a much more powerful Apple smartphone to work with. The iPhone 4 boasts an improved display and graphics, a faster processor and more memory.
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
The iPad has been described as a revolutionary device, and it offers a world of possibilities when it comes to games.
From new MacBook Air models, FaceTime for the Mac, a preview of OS X 10.7 Lion, and a barrel of iLife upgrades, Apple delivered the goods at its Back to the Mac. See what's new...
Apps that range from frightening to frighteningly useless
There may be an iPhone app for this and that and everything else, but unsatisfied modders are hacking into iOS devices to make them do all kinds of new tricks.
The original iPhone, released in 2007, was a revolutionary device that combined a slick design with groundbreaking hardware. It had a large multitouch, capacitive, touchscreen, an aluminium back and just five buttons that have remained on each model since then.
Sydney's central business district exploded with Australians trying to buy an iPhone last night. Some of the most spectacular photos we've seen came from professional photographer Mark Matthews. Mark has graciously given us permission to publish the photos, and we recommend that you visit his site and check out more of his fantastic work.
Apple's iPhone 4 arrived in style overnight, and VHA's Sydney customers were treated to a swanky party at The Ivy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- This iPhone SE teardown is pretty much what you’d expect
- US DOJ cracks San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
- Apple re-issues iOS 9.3 after crippling older devices, confusing customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW