There might be thousands and thousands of game choices at the App Store, but the sad truth is that most of them aren't worth your time -- or money.
Doom Resurrection is the latest instalment in the famous Doom series. In this iPhone-only game, id Software has created a rail-shooter with graphics unlike any we've seen from a game on this device before. This is your chance to fight your way through eight levels of zombies and demons as you try to save the Earth again. You start the game by yourself after the rest of your team is killed off.
We’ve been lucky enough to get our hands on a brand new Apple iPhone 3GS on its launch day in Australia. To share with you the thrill of getting our hands on the new iPhone, we’re taking you step-by-step through the un-boxing of Apple's third-iteration of the popular smartphone.
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
Apple's latest update breathes new life into the iPhone, with a host of nifty features. Here is a look at some of the most important.
Apple has announced the launch of the iPhone 3G S -- the third iPhone to be released since the first model hit the US and other selected markets back in 2007.
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Apple may have sold 1 billion apps through the App Store, but there are only 10 which are must-haves for my iPhone
iPhone enthusiasts from around the Web offer their visions for the next-gen iPhone
iPhone applications are proliferating like rabbits, but not all of them are great. In fact some can get you into hot water.
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
US university outfits first year class with iPhone, iPod Touch
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Six common complaints about the iPhone 3G including dropped calls, slow data and MobileMe follies
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- This iPhone SE teardown is pretty much what you’d expect
- US DOJ cracks San Bernardino shooter's iPhone
- Apple re-issues iOS 9.3 after crippling older devices, confusing customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia