iPhone VoIP options
iPhone Centre - Slideshows
Compact, powerful, innovative, new browsers give you more choices than ever before.
Enterprise apps for the iPhone
Mobile applications to make both your work and social lives easier.
We managed to get our hands on the all-new iPhone 3G from Apple
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
For both work and play, a look at the 3G iPhone's new features
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
Five great accessories to take your iPhone to the next level
Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCPerformance TesterACT
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- CCAccessability TesterNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikiew, SalesforceNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD