The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is protesting a proposal by the US Copyright Office that may temporarily require online forms to be submitted using only Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser or Netscape browsers.
LinuxWorld.com.au - News
A fresh security flaw has surfaced in widespread Web service protocol PHP which could allow attackers to take control of vulnerable servers.
IBM is contributing software to the Mozilla Foundation's Firefox Web browser to make it easier for disabled users to access and navigate the Internet.
Plaxo launched a Mozilla Thunderbird-compatible beta version of its e-mail contact management software Tuesday. Plaxo Toolbar for Thunderbird will allow Thunderbird users to update their e-mail contacts and calendars automatically using Plaxo's softw...
The Norwegian hacker who cracked the encryption mechanism used by DVDs has turned his attention to Google's new Video Viewer.
Sun Microsystems is releasing a slate of technologies as part of OpenSolaris, the open source version of the Solaris 10 operating system.
Debian 3.1 has finally arrived after a wait of nearly three years -- to be followed a few hours later by an update fixing a security configuration problem.
Google has launched a site designed to deepen the company's interactions with external software developers by providing Google source code for free, along with discussion forums.
Astaro on Tuesday released an improved version of its Linux-based security package that now includes gateway-based spyware protection against malware and the ability to block and removed infected software already on a system.
If your laptop crashes, what's the best to recover the data on it? Well, one IBM engineer uses his iPod.
The Mozilla Foundation has established Mozilla China, an affiliate and non-profit organization that will help develop and promote open-source Mozilla software in China.
Linux gadget lovers may find a new mobile phone/handheld computer from Remote Office Access Devices (ROAD) intriguing.
Red Hat is bringing Sun Microsystems' Solaris operating system into the Red Hat Network, the company said Tuesday as it launched the latest update to its flagship Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system at the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo in Boston...
Microsoft by midyear plans to release a test version of a new Internet Explorer (IE) browser that better protects users from scams and malicious code while surfing the Web, the company announced Tuesday.
A U.S. district court judge on Wednesday praised Microsoft for efforts to improve technical documentation for its communications protocols, but questioned the effect in the marketplace of her final judgment in the U.S. government's antitrust case aga...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinuxWorld: Community roots bolster Linux growth
- Ubuntu: laptop killer
- SourceForge heads from one-stop shop to Mega-market
- Windows to desktop Linux in three easy steps
- Consultant: Microsoft responds to Open Source leadership
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD