It's a normal process -- video game characters are constantly changing. From Mario to Marcus Fenix, characters always undergo visual facelifts in order to "update" the series' look. But good taste is not always used when these changes are made.
The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Apple's latest update breathes new life into the iPhone, with a host of nifty features. Here is a look at some of the most important.
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
On the list of reasons why I admire Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry operating system (OS), the sheer number of built-in, valuable keyboard shortcuts ranks near the top. These tricks help you navigate your devices and data, as well as the Web, a...
$99 4GB MP3 player to feature picture viewer, FM radio and user-friendly interface.
Although a collective sigh may be raised at comparing yet another touch-screen smartphone with Apple's Apple's iPhone 3G, Palm's Pre has been generating plenty of buzz since it was unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year.
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
Global PC vendor Acer made its first move into the smartphone market at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month and I had a chance to sit down and try out a few of the new devices in Taipei.
The iPhone 3.0 countdown is officially on: Apple has announced plans to reveal the next generation of its iPhone operating system at a media event next Tuesday.
On March 15 the Sprint Palm Treo Pro officially goes on sale, and I've been testing a production unit for the past few weeks. It's basically the same Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone as the unlocked Treo Pro that I tested in late 2008. But the addition ...
The 10.2in Kogan Agora Netbook Pro will be available for $539, and runs the gOS Linux distribution.
The 5730 XpressMusic
iPhone applications are proliferating like rabbits, but not all of them are great. In fact some can get you into hot water.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW