It's a normal process -- video game characters are constantly changing. From Mario to Marcus Fenix, characters always undergo visual facelifts in order to "update" the series' look. But good taste is not always used when these changes are made.
Mobile Advisor - Features
The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Apple's latest update breathes new life into the iPhone, with a host of nifty features. Here is a look at some of the most important.
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
On the list of reasons why I admire Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry operating system (OS), the sheer number of built-in, valuable keyboard shortcuts ranks near the top. These tricks help you navigate your devices and data, as well as the Web, a...
$99 4GB MP3 player to feature picture viewer, FM radio and user-friendly interface.
Although a collective sigh may be raised at comparing yet another touch-screen smartphone with Apple's Apple's iPhone 3G, Palm's Pre has been generating plenty of buzz since it was unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year.
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
Global PC vendor Acer made its first move into the smartphone market at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month and I had a chance to sit down and try out a few of the new devices in Taipei.
The iPhone 3.0 countdown is officially on: Apple has announced plans to reveal the next generation of its iPhone operating system at a media event next Tuesday.
On March 15 the Sprint Palm Treo Pro officially goes on sale, and I've been testing a production unit for the past few weeks. It's basically the same Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone as the unlocked Treo Pro that I tested in late 2008. But the addition ...
The 10.2in Kogan Agora Netbook Pro will be available for $539, and runs the gOS Linux distribution.
The 5730 XpressMusic
iPhone applications are proliferating like rabbits, but not all of them are great. In fact some can get you into hot water.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC