A collaboration of some great music sharing websites
When it comes to business, are you toying between a Blackberry or an iPhone? We've taken a look at how function in a business environment to help you decide
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
If you think the touchscreen on the Apple iPhone is cool, imagine a device that actually sees, reflects and responds to your fingers touching the back of the device
GPS (Global Positioning System) technology is all the buzz at the moment and although the space is continuing to grow, there are a plethora of options available on the Australian market. What's the best one for you?
GPS (Global Positioning System) technology has been around for decades. However, it's only over the past few years that most people instantly connect GPS with in-car navigators. These nifty devices ensure that you'll be able to throw away the old str...
GamePro examines four recent multi-platform titles to find out if the "Xbox 360 is better." And Microsoft issues a rebuttal to our findings...read on for the full text
Sometimes a technology idea is too good to be true.
The highly anticipated sequel to the long-running RTS game is nearly upon us
For some of us, it's that magical time of year. Better than the summer holidays, better than Father's or Mother's Day -- even better than your own birthday.
At 3.4 kilograms, the Apple IIc portable computer was the MacBook Air of 1984. Ever wonder what makes up a vintage classic? We took one apart to find out.
PCs now come in all shapes and forms, so here are a few unique form factors that add some unusual style to your setup.
The free apps you can't live without.
With a USB keychain drive and a little forethought, you can carry a personalized computer everywhere and leave your laptop at home.
Why limit yourself to one operating system when you can have two (or three) on the same PC (or Mac)?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia