You've read my reasons to choose the iPhone 3G over the BlackBerry Storm. Now check out the flip side.
Mobile Advisor - Features
3 Mobile last week announced that it will exclusively offer the INQ mobile phone in Australia.
Nokia's N-Series handsets were launched in Australia with much fanfare. These cream-of-the-crop smartphones boast a wealth of features, and are just as much about photography and multimedia as they are about voice communication.
Motorola has announced it will launch its low-end EM325 in November, with a price tag of just $99.
Once only within reach for executives and the well-heeled, smart phones are now at the center of many road warriors' lives. But their popularity has led to a problem: With so many smart phones available now, it's hard to know which one is right for y...
If an Apple iMac married a MacBook Air, what would their offspring look like? A lot like Apple's new upscale MacBook.
The following is a true story: I'm walking through San Francisco's Chinatown, down a well-hidden side street. The mysterious person I had contacted earlier on Craigslist had instructed me to stand near a trinket store at the corner of "Lost" and "Tou...
Step through the following slides for the highlights.
Love your iPod, but hate iTunes? It's a common feeling among Windows-using iPod owners.
I love gadgets that solve everyday problems. As I look over my desk, I have what seems like dozens of devices that need charging. What to do? Use another gadget, of course. This week I talk about device-charging gadgets, a rear-view camera that I tri...
Remember the opening scene of Night of the Living Dead? A young woman and her brother are visiting their grandfather's plot in a graveyard. A creepy pale-faced dude approaches them, and the screaming begins.
Samsung is set to shake up the Australian mobile phone market in November with the launch of three new handsets.
Amidst today's war of the latest Internet-enabled mobile phones (Apple iPhone vs Android Google phone vs Nokia N96 vs BlackBerry Storm) a milestone has been reached - where it's Motorola we should be thanking, not the touchscreen champs listed above.
Apple announced several refreshes of computers in its Macbook line-up yesterday with updated Macbook and Macbook Pros. The new editions of the 13in Macbook and the 15in Macbook Pro feature an entirely redesigned chassis complete with a new manufactur...
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)VIC
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW