The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype i...
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over ...
Finally, the wait is over. Australians can get their hands on Apple's newest iPhone when it launches on 11 July. The good news is, the iPhone 3G has more features and capabilities than the original model.
We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Last week's announcement of a standard for femto cells took a lot of people by surprise. How did it happen so fast, and how important will it be? And are there other issues that might cause problems in future?
With the release of Apple's iPhone SDK now come and gone, and the enhanced IT-oriented capabilities planned for the next major iPhone device and software update now unveiled, it's clear that iPhones are going to be corporate mainstays. Still, at its ...
Apple's new enterprise focus for the iPhone has promise, but the company has to work through a number of software and hardware issues before the device is widely adopted for use in the corporate environment, according to analysts.
Apple's announcement of a next-generation 3G iPhone wasn't a big surprise for most people at Monday's World Wide Developers Conference. But the low prices at which the new models will debut -- US$199 with 8GB of memory and US$299 with 16GB -- certain...
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The iPhone has always been an unusual product in the Apple line-up. Apple announced the iPhone months before the device went on sale, something the Cupertino, Calif. company never does.
Imagine how different the computing world would be if IBM had used proprietary chips in the original PC, rather than off-the-shelf components. The PC clone market would never have happened, and IBM, rather than Microsoft, might have emerged as the le...
You say you want a revolution? Coups like Apple's iPhone usually come with a few twists and turns. Relive the first-generation iPhone's brief life in news.
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT