The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype i...
Mobile Advisor - Features
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over ...
Finally, the wait is over. Australians can get their hands on Apple's newest iPhone when it launches on 11 July. The good news is, the iPhone 3G has more features and capabilities than the original model.
We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Last week's announcement of a standard for femto cells took a lot of people by surprise. How did it happen so fast, and how important will it be? And are there other issues that might cause problems in future?
With the release of Apple's iPhone SDK now come and gone, and the enhanced IT-oriented capabilities planned for the next major iPhone device and software update now unveiled, it's clear that iPhones are going to be corporate mainstays. Still, at its ...
Apple's new enterprise focus for the iPhone has promise, but the company has to work through a number of software and hardware issues before the device is widely adopted for use in the corporate environment, according to analysts.
Apple's announcement of a next-generation 3G iPhone wasn't a big surprise for most people at Monday's World Wide Developers Conference. But the low prices at which the new models will debut -- US$199 with 8GB of memory and US$299 with 16GB -- certain...
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The iPhone has always been an unusual product in the Apple line-up. Apple announced the iPhone months before the device went on sale, something the Cupertino, Calif. company never does.
Imagine how different the computing world would be if IBM had used proprietary chips in the original PC, rather than off-the-shelf components. The PC clone market would never have happened, and IBM, rather than Microsoft, might have emerged as the le...
You say you want a revolution? Coups like Apple's iPhone usually come with a few twists and turns. Relive the first-generation iPhone's brief life in news.
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSenior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC