It's been dead quiet on the Fallout 3 front, and here at GamePro, we're afraid of the dark, deafly silence. We hit up Bethesda Softworks to talk with Fallout 3 executive producer Todd Howard for a quick update on weapons, Perks, and the massive post-...
Mobile Advisor - Interviews
Ever more computers are carrying ever more confidential data -- trade secrets, personal information of clients and constituents, and national security information. Encrypted hard disks requiring hardware keys or passwords are supposedly the way to ke...
GamePro grills Unreal Tournament 3 producer Jeff Morris on PlayStation 3 performance, tricks to working with the Cell processor, and his favourite moments in UT3.
Microsoft co-founder and Chairman Bill Gates has been giving keynote speeches at Las Vegas conventions, including the Consumer Electronics Show and the now-defunct Comdex, for decades. Before his last CES keynote speech as a full-time company employe...
Long before geeks were cool - and rich - a group of engineers and computer scientists had to build the first machines that would ignite the personal computer revolution and ultimately change the way people communicate, play and do business.
Google seeks to build a "vibrant third-party developer community" for its Android mobile platform, Google co-founder Rich Miner says.
Shortly after the iPhone launched earlier this year, the head of microprocessor maker ARM said the new handset will stimulate growth in the smartphone market because the hype around the product would pique people's interest. Since then, the iPhone, a...
It is confirmed. You can make money from game playing. Miniclip.com, the self-funded start up has over 400 free games on offer, from single player through to hard-core massive multiplayer games, and nearly 45 million unique users. The business was la...
Steve Wozniak isn't perhaps as well known as his Apple cofounder Steve Jobs, but "Woz" invented the Apple I in 1976 and the Apple II in 1977, which was one of the best-selling PCs of that time. In this interview, Wozniak, who turns 57 on Aug. 11, tal...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- CCChange and Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT