The Sangean DPR-99 DAB+ Radio is a portable Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB+) and FM radio with a 2.5in speaker. It can receive DAB+ signals in addition to DAB and FM radio signals. It is a simple white rectangular box with a volume control knob on the right side, power and headphone ports on the left side and button controls on the fascia, next to the 2.5in speaker.
Music, Video, iPods & MP3
$99 4GB MP3 player to feature picture viewer, FM radio and user-friendly interface.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
Apple's mobile-device user interface has made it so much easier to access the Internet compared to other mobile devices that its iPod Touch, which isn't even a mobile phone, beats out all mobile phones except the iPhone in terms of volume of Internet access, according to data released by AdMob.
Thomson has released software for the creation and playback of a new type of audio file using lossless compression. MP3HD files will be around four times the size of corresponding MP3 files, but will remain compatible with existing MP3 players.
Apple’s latest iPod shuffle is smaller than an AA battery and features a new technology called VoiceOver, which lets it speak the names of tracks, artists and playlists.
Telecommunications companies are trying to encourage subscribers to turn to legitimate ways of downloading music, movies and TV shows, but the music industry wants them to take more direct action to prevent illegal file sharing.
Apple released a little bit of a firestorm with the announcement of its newest iPod Shuffle.
Wednesday's product launch of Apple's third-generation iPod Shuffle highlights the company's obsessive attention to design. The new version of Apple's most affordable digital music player arrives in a reduced color palette (with only silver and black being offered, compared to the virtual rainbow its predecessor has for color choices) and a single drive size: 4GB.
Apple has launched a new version of the iPod shuffle - its smallest digital audio player.
An upgrade to the previous Sony Ericsson MBS-100 Wireless Portable Speaker, the MBS-200 is the latest version of Sony Ericsson's wireless portable Bluetooth speaker. Appearing much sleeker in design than its predecessor, the MBS-200 Wireless Portable Speaker retains the impressive sound quality, and adds an OLED display that displays track information.
The 5730 XpressMusic
Sony has provided some detailed specifications for its promised and anticipated X-series Walkman that was teased at January's CES but the launch date remains the biggest unanswered question.
The Norwegian state broadcaster NRK has decided to set up its own BitTorrent tracker, and it also plans to offer content through this form of distribution, it said on Sunday.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Vodafone announces Australia's cheapest iPhone 3G deal
- iPod Touch generates more traffic than most phones
- Thomson pumps up volume with tools for MP3HD lossless codec
- EU telecom industry tries to boost legal music downloading
- Apple launches new-look iPod shuffle
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FTDevOps Engineer - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD