The Sangean DPR-99 DAB+ Radio is a portable Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB+) and FM radio with a 2.5in speaker. It can receive DAB+ signals in addition to DAB and FM radio signals. It is a simple white rectangular box with a volume control knob on the right side, power and headphone ports on the left side and button controls on the fascia, next to the 2.5in speaker.
Music, Video, iPods & MP3
$99 4GB MP3 player to feature picture viewer, FM radio and user-friendly interface.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
Apple's mobile-device user interface has made it so much easier to access the Internet compared to other mobile devices that its iPod Touch, which isn't even a mobile phone, beats out all mobile phones except the iPhone in terms of volume of Internet access, according to data released by AdMob.
Thomson has released software for the creation and playback of a new type of audio file using lossless compression. MP3HD files will be around four times the size of corresponding MP3 files, but will remain compatible with existing MP3 players.
Apple’s latest iPod shuffle is smaller than an AA battery and features a new technology called VoiceOver, which lets it speak the names of tracks, artists and playlists.
Telecommunications companies are trying to encourage subscribers to turn to legitimate ways of downloading music, movies and TV shows, but the music industry wants them to take more direct action to prevent illegal file sharing.
Apple released a little bit of a firestorm with the announcement of its newest iPod Shuffle.
Wednesday's product launch of Apple's third-generation iPod Shuffle highlights the company's obsessive attention to design. The new version of Apple's most affordable digital music player arrives in a reduced color palette (with only silver and black being offered, compared to the virtual rainbow its predecessor has for color choices) and a single drive size: 4GB.
Apple has launched a new version of the iPod shuffle - its smallest digital audio player.
An upgrade to the previous Sony Ericsson MBS-100 Wireless Portable Speaker, the MBS-200 is the latest version of Sony Ericsson's wireless portable Bluetooth speaker. Appearing much sleeker in design than its predecessor, the MBS-200 Wireless Portable Speaker retains the impressive sound quality, and adds an OLED display that displays track information.
The 5730 XpressMusic
Sony has provided some detailed specifications for its promised and anticipated X-series Walkman that was teased at January's CES but the launch date remains the biggest unanswered question.
The Norwegian state broadcaster NRK has decided to set up its own BitTorrent tracker, and it also plans to offer content through this form of distribution, it said on Sunday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Vodafone announces Australia's cheapest iPhone 3G deal
- iPod Touch generates more traffic than most phones
- Thomson pumps up volume with tools for MP3HD lossless codec
- EU telecom industry tries to boost legal music downloading
- Apple launches new-look iPod shuffle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCWebMethod DeveloperSA
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW