Wouldn't it be nice if all our mobile gadgets connected to one universal charger? According to the vice president of the European Commission, Gunter Verheugen, it's not only possible, it's already on the drawing board.Steps are being taken to standar...
Mobile Advisor - News
News of Michael Jackson's death caused a massive surge in internet traffic last night, temporarily crashing Google and driving huge amounts of traffic to popular sites such as Twitter and BBC News.
Palm's new CEO on Thursday said he thinks the smartphone market is growing fast enough that multiple handset makers can thrive, and he also hinted at updates to come for the new Pre phones.
Research in Motion (<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/financial/rim.html">RIM</a>) has issued a new security patch for <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/050409-blackberry-enterprise-server.html">BlackBerry Enterprise Server</a> t...
There's little doubt that Apple's App Store has proven wildly popular with iPhone and iPod touch users, who've downloaded more than a billion apps since the store opened for business less than a year ago. Naturally, most of us assume Apple's making a...
HTC has revealed that its Magic handset, which runs on Google's Android platform, won't be available in the UK until May 5.
AT&T is doubling the download capacity of its HSPA 3G network just before a new iPhone device is expected to launch. The new speeds take AT&T's capacity from 3.6 Mbps to 7.2 Mbps for 3G devices. Called HSPA+, the tweaked network is currently in two t...
Nokia's iPhone-wannabe 5800 XpressMusic smartphone is <a href="http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/Consumers-Seeking-Cheap-Smartphones-678251/?kc=rss">doing great</a>, analysts say. But Nokia as a whole is expected to report a steep drop in ...
Cellcrypt, a British vendor of software for encrypting cell phone calls, has set up shop in Silicon Valley and is getting a product ready for North America's beloved BlackBerry.
The Wall Street Journal has jumped on the mobile content bandwagon and released an application for the iPhone. The financial newspaper set the price point at free -- ironic, given that the Journal's online content comes at a price of US$103 per year,...
At the International CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas earlier this month, Nokia had one of the biggest booths, but it was mostly hidden near the back of a major hall.<br/>
Research in Motion (RIM) looks set to launch a new version of its BlackBerry Storm handset.
BlackBerry users around the United States were stranded for about three hours Monday when their Web-based e-mail service blacked out.
3 Mobile will expand its roaming coverage and introduce new roaming pricing for users from mid April.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)WA
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW