Wouldn't it be nice if all our mobile gadgets connected to one universal charger? According to the vice president of the European Commission, Gunter Verheugen, it's not only possible, it's already on the drawing board.Steps are being taken to standar...
Mobile Advisor - News
News of Michael Jackson's death caused a massive surge in internet traffic last night, temporarily crashing Google and driving huge amounts of traffic to popular sites such as Twitter and BBC News.
Palm's new CEO on Thursday said he thinks the smartphone market is growing fast enough that multiple handset makers can thrive, and he also hinted at updates to come for the new Pre phones.
Research in Motion (<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/financial/rim.html">RIM</a>) has issued a new security patch for <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/050409-blackberry-enterprise-server.html">BlackBerry Enterprise Server</a> t...
There's little doubt that Apple's App Store has proven wildly popular with iPhone and iPod touch users, who've downloaded more than a billion apps since the store opened for business less than a year ago. Naturally, most of us assume Apple's making a...
HTC has revealed that its Magic handset, which runs on Google's Android platform, won't be available in the UK until May 5.
AT&T is doubling the download capacity of its HSPA 3G network just before a new iPhone device is expected to launch. The new speeds take AT&T's capacity from 3.6 Mbps to 7.2 Mbps for 3G devices. Called HSPA+, the tweaked network is currently in two t...
Nokia's iPhone-wannabe 5800 XpressMusic smartphone is <a href="http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/Consumers-Seeking-Cheap-Smartphones-678251/?kc=rss">doing great</a>, analysts say. But Nokia as a whole is expected to report a steep drop in ...
Cellcrypt, a British vendor of software for encrypting cell phone calls, has set up shop in Silicon Valley and is getting a product ready for North America's beloved BlackBerry.
The Wall Street Journal has jumped on the mobile content bandwagon and released an application for the iPhone. The financial newspaper set the price point at free -- ironic, given that the Journal's online content comes at a price of US$103 per year,...
At the International CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas earlier this month, Nokia had one of the biggest booths, but it was mostly hidden near the back of a major hall.<br/>
Research in Motion (RIM) looks set to launch a new version of its BlackBerry Storm handset.
BlackBerry users around the United States were stranded for about three hours Monday when their Web-based e-mail service blacked out.
3 Mobile will expand its roaming coverage and introduce new roaming pricing for users from mid April.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD