LG Electronics CEO Skott Ahn had a little time on his hands before the company's news conference at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Monday, so he called up his buddy Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, for a video chat on a prototype wristwatc...
Nokia plans to introduce an applications store, initially accessible to about 50 million people, with some innovative social-networking features.
LG today announced a new flagship mobile phone, the ARENA (KM900).
Developers of Android applications finally will be able to charge consumers for them, ending a few months of free Android downloads and potentially making Google's mobile platform more attractive to developers.
Panasonic has launched its latest range of Lumix cameras in Singapore this week. The new Lumix camera range will be rolled out in stores from March, and will include the new FS series and TZ series cameras, as well as a brand new ruggedised camera ca...
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests...
HTC has partnered with Optus to release the first mobile phone in Australia based on Google's Android platform, the Dream.
Adelaide-based company NV Phones today launched a range of 10 mobile phone "smart" watches Sydney's Darling Harbour. "I can see in 10-20 years this will actually take over handheld phones", said NV Phones CEO Anthony Cook.
PC vendor Acer will launch its first smartphones in mid-February at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Sony CEO Howard Stringer hinted on Thursday that the company has a number of new mobile devices in the pipeline.
Even though it is laying off Windows Mobile developers, Motorola intends to continue to support the mobile platform, a spokeswoman said.
Nokia reported fourth-quarter sales down about 19 percent year on year. The company sold fewer phones than a year earlier, and its market share also dropped, it said Thursday.
Chinese officials have closed 1,250 Web sites and arrested 41 people as part of the country's ongoing campaign against Internet pornography, and plan to extend the crackdown to content for mobile phones, China's Ministry of Public Security (MPS) said...
HTC today announced the launch of its latest smartphone in Australia, the Touch HD.
President-elect Barack Obama told CNN he had a plan to "hang onto" his beloved BlackBerry, but did not explain how he would overcome legal and security concerns..
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness Analyst |Telecommunications / DigitalNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT