While it would seem that the growth of smartphones, with their bigger screens and faster processors, would be good news for mobile gaming, handsets like the iPhone are in fact hurting the mobile game industry in the short term, one expert said on Sun...
Mobile Advisor - News
Seagate Technology moved one step closer to launching its Digital Audio Video Experience wireless storage device Sunday by introducing partners who have agreed to integrate the technology into various products.
Intel may deliver WiMax technology more quickly to mobile users by including it as an option for ultramobile devices based on the company's Menlow platform, according to an Intel executive.
Pioneer on Sunday said it is working on technology that will deliver plasma displays with black levels to deliver more effervescent colors.
Two days after it lost an important ally in the high-definition format battle, Toshiba put on a defiant face at the Consumer Electronics Show and declared the HD DVD format is a long way from being dead.
Warner Bros., the only major movie studio to release titles on both of the rival high-definition video disc formats, has decided to drop HD DVD and exclusively back Blu-ray Disc, it said Friday.
People who received MP3 players as holiday gifts may want to steer clear of some Web sites that claim to offer legal music but don't have licensing agreements with major music labels, the Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT) said.
2007 could be called the year of the mobile operating system.
Australian VoIP provider, FreshTel, has struck a new partnership with Siemens to provide consumers with an out-of-the-box IP telephony pack.
The simExchange reports that neither Crysis or UT3 managed to sell more than 100,000 units in their debut last month.
An iPhone owner who uses the alias "drunknbass" has hacked Apple's iconic smart phone and managed to turn it into a video camcorder.
Intel will embed solid-state storage drives in its upcoming platform for ultramobile PCs, aiming to meet increased storage requirements for users on the go.
Google on Wednesday released a free download that allows BlackBerry users to sync their Google Calendar with their device.
Microsoft Wednesday opened the preview of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to the general public, but it required users to go through an elaborate process that involves multiple reboots before they are allowed to download it from the company's upd...
RedOctane says it's working to release downloadable songs for Guitar Hero III on Wii -- what would be a first for the console that lacks large storage capacity.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeaderSA
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW