While it would seem that the growth of smartphones, with their bigger screens and faster processors, would be good news for mobile gaming, handsets like the iPhone are in fact hurting the mobile game industry in the short term, one expert said on Sun...
Seagate Technology moved one step closer to launching its Digital Audio Video Experience wireless storage device Sunday by introducing partners who have agreed to integrate the technology into various products.
Intel may deliver WiMax technology more quickly to mobile users by including it as an option for ultramobile devices based on the company's Menlow platform, according to an Intel executive.
Pioneer on Sunday said it is working on technology that will deliver plasma displays with black levels to deliver more effervescent colors.
Two days after it lost an important ally in the high-definition format battle, Toshiba put on a defiant face at the Consumer Electronics Show and declared the HD DVD format is a long way from being dead.
Warner Bros., the only major movie studio to release titles on both of the rival high-definition video disc formats, has decided to drop HD DVD and exclusively back Blu-ray Disc, it said Friday.
People who received MP3 players as holiday gifts may want to steer clear of some Web sites that claim to offer legal music but don't have licensing agreements with major music labels, the Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT) said.
2007 could be called the year of the mobile operating system.
Australian VoIP provider, FreshTel, has struck a new partnership with Siemens to provide consumers with an out-of-the-box IP telephony pack.
The simExchange reports that neither Crysis or UT3 managed to sell more than 100,000 units in their debut last month.
An iPhone owner who uses the alias "drunknbass" has hacked Apple's iconic smart phone and managed to turn it into a video camcorder.
Intel will embed solid-state storage drives in its upcoming platform for ultramobile PCs, aiming to meet increased storage requirements for users on the go.
Google on Wednesday released a free download that allows BlackBerry users to sync their Google Calendar with their device.
Microsoft Wednesday opened the preview of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to the general public, but it required users to go through an elaborate process that involves multiple reboots before they are allowed to download it from the company's upd...
RedOctane says it's working to release downloadable songs for Guitar Hero III on Wii -- what would be a first for the console that lacks large storage capacity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA