While it would seem that the growth of smartphones, with their bigger screens and faster processors, would be good news for mobile gaming, handsets like the iPhone are in fact hurting the mobile game industry in the short term, one expert said on Sun...
Seagate Technology moved one step closer to launching its Digital Audio Video Experience wireless storage device Sunday by introducing partners who have agreed to integrate the technology into various products.
Intel may deliver WiMax technology more quickly to mobile users by including it as an option for ultramobile devices based on the company's Menlow platform, according to an Intel executive.
Pioneer on Sunday said it is working on technology that will deliver plasma displays with black levels to deliver more effervescent colors.
Two days after it lost an important ally in the high-definition format battle, Toshiba put on a defiant face at the Consumer Electronics Show and declared the HD DVD format is a long way from being dead.
Warner Bros., the only major movie studio to release titles on both of the rival high-definition video disc formats, has decided to drop HD DVD and exclusively back Blu-ray Disc, it said Friday.
People who received MP3 players as holiday gifts may want to steer clear of some Web sites that claim to offer legal music but don't have licensing agreements with major music labels, the Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT) said.
2007 could be called the year of the mobile operating system.
Australian VoIP provider, FreshTel, has struck a new partnership with Siemens to provide consumers with an out-of-the-box IP telephony pack.
The simExchange reports that neither Crysis or UT3 managed to sell more than 100,000 units in their debut last month.
An iPhone owner who uses the alias "drunknbass" has hacked Apple's iconic smart phone and managed to turn it into a video camcorder.
Intel will embed solid-state storage drives in its upcoming platform for ultramobile PCs, aiming to meet increased storage requirements for users on the go.
Google on Wednesday released a free download that allows BlackBerry users to sync their Google Calendar with their device.
Microsoft Wednesday opened the preview of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to the general public, but it required users to go through an elaborate process that involves multiple reboots before they are allowed to download it from the company's upd...
RedOctane says it's working to release downloadable songs for Guitar Hero III on Wii -- what would be a first for the console that lacks large storage capacity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC