IBM is suing Shentech for selling laptop batteries that catch fire and sport allegedly fake IBM logos.
Mobile Advisor - News
A class-action lawsuit was filed against six monitor manufacturers on Tuesday, alleging the companies of being a "global cartel" involved in price-fixing of CRT monitors.
Nokia fell from first place to ninth and Nintendo placed last in the latest guide to green electronics from Greenpeace.
Taiwan has developed a powerful ultramobile PC that can fit in your hand, complete with a speedy 1GHz microprocessor on board.
Major Hollywood studios fighting pirates over "Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest" and other films illegally made available for download could soon have their day in court.
The French government has a plan for cutting music and film piracy on the Internet: cut off the pirates' Internet access.
Telstra has announced it will offer its 1.5 million Next G customers the chance to watch the latest federal election and Australian Idol final results on their mobile phones this weekend.
ASUS today announced that it has chosen Myer as the Australian retailer for its portable Eee PC.
Speculation that Apple's iPhone is itself "phoning home" to the company with personal information, including which stocks users are tracking, is probably off base, a German security Web site said.
Advanced Micro Devices will today launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definiti...
Enterprises hoping to maintain tight control over future adoption of mobile technologies should open their minds and embrace the notion that consumer devices will continue to filter their way into the workplace, whether they like it or not, according...
Google could be heading for a showdown with Sun over the way Android, Google's new mobile phone software platform, handles Java.
A forum later this month seeks to shed some light on the increasingly complex area of rights protection in the digital music age.
Perth-based iiNet launched its naked DSL broadband service today, making it the first Australian ISP to offer the service nationally through its ADSL2+ network, according to the company.
Nokia has unveiled a new high-end mobile phone with a 5 megapixel camera and a built-in GPS navigation system.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD