IBM is suing Shentech for selling laptop batteries that catch fire and sport allegedly fake IBM logos.
Mobile Advisor - News
A class-action lawsuit was filed against six monitor manufacturers on Tuesday, alleging the companies of being a "global cartel" involved in price-fixing of CRT monitors.
Nokia fell from first place to ninth and Nintendo placed last in the latest guide to green electronics from Greenpeace.
Taiwan has developed a powerful ultramobile PC that can fit in your hand, complete with a speedy 1GHz microprocessor on board.
Major Hollywood studios fighting pirates over "Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest" and other films illegally made available for download could soon have their day in court.
The French government has a plan for cutting music and film piracy on the Internet: cut off the pirates' Internet access.
Telstra has announced it will offer its 1.5 million Next G customers the chance to watch the latest federal election and Australian Idol final results on their mobile phones this weekend.
ASUS today announced that it has chosen Myer as the Australian retailer for its portable Eee PC.
Speculation that Apple's iPhone is itself "phoning home" to the company with personal information, including which stocks users are tracking, is probably off base, a German security Web site said.
Advanced Micro Devices will today launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definiti...
Enterprises hoping to maintain tight control over future adoption of mobile technologies should open their minds and embrace the notion that consumer devices will continue to filter their way into the workplace, whether they like it or not, according...
Google could be heading for a showdown with Sun over the way Android, Google's new mobile phone software platform, handles Java.
A forum later this month seeks to shed some light on the increasingly complex area of rights protection in the digital music age.
Perth-based iiNet launched its naked DSL broadband service today, making it the first Australian ISP to offer the service nationally through its ADSL2+ network, according to the company.
Nokia has unveiled a new high-end mobile phone with a 5 megapixel camera and a built-in GPS navigation system.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst Digital/ Web projectsVIC
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW