Melbourne-based company Kogan today announced that its Android-based smartphones, the Agora and the Agora Pro, have been "delayed indefinitely". The cancellation, announced on the company's blog, comes only two weeks before the phones were meant to b...
Google has added yet another feature to Google Maps this week with the launch of the Transit Layer, which allows users to see public transport routes in 50 cities internationally.
Andrew Shebanow didn't imagine that asking for feedback about how Palm's app store should work would open up a flood of input. He also didn't expect the move would change his job description. But now both have happened.
A number of stolen prototypes of Sony Ericsson mobile phones were found at the home of a company employee, Swedish police said on Wednesday.
After selling them for just a few months, Nokia has decided to stop making its N810 WiMax Edition handheld computer.
BIOS vendor Phoenix Technologies has launched its HyperSpace "instant on" software, which allows a laptop to boot up in less than 30 seconds for basic tasks like surfing the Web.
One Laptop Per Child on Wednesday said it wants to make its XO laptop free in developing countries to mobilize adoption, on the same day it laid off half its staff.
Asus is one of those companies that always manage to come up with funky designs, new ideas, and out-there prototypes. So it isn't surprising that the trailblazing PC maker is at it again, showing off a number of new laptops at CES. Among them are an ...
A single malformed text message can prevent some Nokia smartphones from receiving further messages via SMS (Short Message Service) -- and the offending message can be sent from almost any Nokia phone, even non-smartphone models, a German security res...
Palm is set to preview this week its latest incarnation of mobile operating system - Nova - in a bid to re-ignite the company as a smartphone leader. Latest developments say that Palm will also release a new device that runs Nova as well. The unveili...
MSI, the makers of the much vaunted U100 'Wind' netbook, have announced a new version of the machine featuring both an SSD drive and a conventional hard disk.
Data traffic to mobile phones jumped 463 percent in November compared to the same month last year, according to the latest State of the Mobile Web report from Opera Software.
Nokia has finally found a buyer for its profitable security appliance business. From the first quarter of 2009, the division will belong to partner Check Point, the companies have announced.
First reactions from buyers of Research in Motion's newest BlackBerry Storm smart phone have been "lukewarm," and nowhere near the satisfaction ratings of Apple's iPhone, a market research analyst said Tuesday.
The T-Mobile G1 phone has been fairly successful so far, although it hasn't yet approached usurping the iPhone from its lofty consumer throne. And so the rumours have already started about the possibility of an Android G2 phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC