The iPhone lacks any photo editing or manipulation of any kind. All you can do is take 'em, look at 'em, and save 'em. That's where Photogene comes in.
Smartphone maker Palm received a cash infusion from a venture capital firm on Monday that could lift the company from its sagging fortunes.
The iPhone Dev Team (not the Cupertino version) plans to release the first ever software-based unlock application for the iPhone 3G on New Year's Eve.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched an application that allows users to print pictures wirelessly from an iPhone.
The speculation is heating up around Dell's upcoming Adamo, which industry observers believe is an ultraportable laptop that could a price-friendly response to Apple's ultrathin Macbook Air.
Mobile phone shipments will decline by more than 2% in 2009 when compared with this year, the largest decline since 2001, according to a forecast from IDC released Thursday.
Next month, Intel will show off its next-generation Classmate laptop, which includes a touch screen and new features that make it easier for students to use.
Just two years ago, the mobile phone market was pretty ho-hum. You had your candy bar phones and your flip phones. There were BlackBerry devices and Windows Mobile phones. Those phones had calendars and contact lists, and a few other apps that were t...
The market for WiMax is predicted to decline in 2009, as mobile WiMax is hit both by the economic squeeze and competition from the LTE standard for 4G networks, according to an analyst report.
They're back: rumours of an impending Zune phone announcement from Microsoft, this time probably at CES.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers has become a member of the Mobile Broadband Initiative, whose goal is to push built-in support for mobile broadband using HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) in laptops.
Sony Ericsson has joined the Open Handset Alliance, the group of companies, including handset manufacturers and carriers, committed to the Android open mobile platform.
Mobile broadband will move closer to competing with ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) on more equal terms when latency improves and data speeds increase to a theoretical 21M bps (bits per second), according to Peder Ramel, CEO of mobile opera...
Verizon Wireless has released a firmware update for its Research in Motion BlackBerry Storm device. The 184.108.40.206 update is now available via the phone's Desktop Software Manager -- accessible by connecting your phone to your PC and running BlackBerry...
Sales of mini-notebooks (netbooks) and a strong Australian dollar kept the PC market buoyant during the third quarter of this year, according to new IDC figures.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia