The MSI Wind U123 netbook ships with Windows XP and is the follow-up to the MSI Wind U120. It's available in three different versions: there is the plain MSI Wind U123, the 3G-equipped MSI Wind U123H, and the MSI Wind U123T, which has a built-in digi...
Mobile Advisor - Reviews
Fujitsu’s LifeBook P8020 (3.5G) sits at the premium end of the lightweight notebook market and is aimed at anyone who works while travelling. It’s a 12.1in model that weighs 1.4kg, yet it packs a DVD burner, an Intel Core 2 DUO CPU, 2GB of RAM and a ...
LG's Prada isn't the first time a mobile phone manufacturer has teamed up with a leading fashion label and it certainly won't be the last.
HP’s TouchSmart tx2-1000 Notebook PC is one of the rare laptops that use an AMD Turion X2 CPU. It is also the first touch-screen laptop we have seen to be priced under $2000 and aimed at the home user rather than the business user.
The MSI PX600 is an attractive leather-bound notebook that has a fast processor, plenty of RAM and a good price. However, this 15.4in laptop comes with a keyboard that is too spongy and it weighs a hefty 2.75kg (not including the power supply).
A slight upgrade to the cheaper Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 Bluetooth headset, the HBH-PV740 adds a small monochrome display and includes a stylish desktop charging stand in the sales package.
With the 1004DN, the ASUS Eee PC range has moved away from being just a simple netbook. The inclusion of a DVD burner, a fingerprint reader and an ExpressCard/34 slot all make the ASUS Eee PC 1004DN more of a traditional notebook than a netbook becau...
LG's flagship touch-screen mobile phone for 2009 is the Arena (KM900). It boasts HSDPA capabilities, extensive multimedia functions, Wi-Fi and built-in GPS, but it's the new 3D "S-Class" user interface that is the real talking point. According to LG,...
You'd be hard pressed trying to find a lighter notebook than Toshiba's Portege R600 (PPR61A-00400R), which weighs only 950 grams and is aimed at business users who regularly need to travel. It's a 12.1in laptop and it's very thin, but it doesn't have...
The Toshiba Satellite L300 (PSLB8A-0FM004) is a budget laptop with plenty of ports, a good battery life and a 15.4in screen. Unfortunately its processor speeds are very slow, even for a notebook under $1000.
Exclusive to 3 Mobile in Australia, the Samsung S7330 mobile phone boasts a "magical touch" window, a 3-megapixel camera with face detection, 3.6Mbps HSDPA capabilities and a brushed-metal finish.
HP's EliteBook 2530p is a 12in laptop that weighs 1.7kg, yet packs in a lot of features. It's aimed squarely at business users and has a tough exterior that protects it from knocks and scratches while on long business trips. However, it's not perfect...
Motorola's VE538 is a prepaid mobile phone available on 3 Mobile in Australia. It is a compact and affordable 3G mobile phone that provides decent features for its asking price.
The Sony Ericsson W902 is a HSDPA-capable mobile phone that doesn’t offer any groundbreaking features, but it scores points for its sturdy design and excellent music capabilities.
There's nothing subtle about the Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds, which is a huge mobile workstation that will have trouble fitting into even the roomiest of laptop bags. It's a notebook that's designed for users of graphics and design programs, who will bene...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW