While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Mobile Advisor - Slideshows
Nokia revealed four new handsets at Mobile World Congress 2009 in Barcelona
Acer unveils mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, beating Dell to the punch
First pictures of the new HTC Touch Diamond2 and HTC Touch Pro2 mobile phones reveal significant facelifts
Sony Ericsson announced four new phones during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests from the NSW government and Canadian consulate, RIM also showcased 10 years of innovation with a display of BlackBerry devices from past to present. Take a look at our slideshow to see how the BlackBerry has evolved.
It looks like the superhero's latest adventure is his toughest yet.
Apple today announced an upgrade to its flagship notebook, the 17in MacBook Pro. The notebook boasts the same unibody enclosure found in the new MacBook line-up and the 15in MacBook Pro, as well as overhauled hardware specifications.
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
A snapshot of the latest and greatest gadgets, gizmos and technology announced this month.
Motorola has announced it will launch its low-end EM325 in November, with a price tag of just $99.
Step through the following slides for the highlights.
Samsung is set to shake up the Australian mobile phone market in November with the launch of three new handsets.
Apple announced several refreshes of computers in its Macbook line-up yesterday with updated Macbook and Macbook Pros. The new editions of the 13in Macbook and the 15in Macbook Pro feature an entirely redesigned chassis complete with a new manufacturing process, as well as revamped specifications. The new line-up ranges from $1649 for the Macbook to $3999 for the 15in Macbook Pro with a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW