Precious childhood memories can often be destroyed by modern remakes, reinterpretations and sequels -- yeah, we're looking at you George Lucas.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Apple has announced a refresh of two of its most popular iPods, the iPod touch and iPod nano, along with a new version of its iTunes music software.
Scheduled for release in early 2010, Bayonetta is an interesting action game that promises to “blow the doors off the action genre”
Nokia has recently announced two new additions -- the N79 and N85 -- to its flagship N-Series range of mobile phones.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is set to deliver the same extreme 3-D brawling action as its predecessors, with improvements in every area. The new game has a roster of over playable characters, as well as enhanced fighting techniques and more than 20 battle stages. The Wii version will also benefit from an improved control system that utilises the Wii-mote during signature moves. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots
Unveiled on the company's Google Maps Web site today, Google Street View is an amazingly comprehensive photographic guide to almost all Australia's major roads and cities. We go for a little test drive...
The iPhone phenomenon is well and truly in force since the launch of the iPhone 3G in Australia last month. With this in mind, competitors are clamouring for a piece of the pie and are set to begin launching potential 'iPhone killers' in a bid to derail the Apple machine.
Yesterday Toshiba unveiled its new line-up of consumer and business notebooks, with an ultramobile prototype stealing the show.
We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
After a seven-year break, EA is planning to release a new version of Red Alert, one of the most loved and best-selling strategy games of all time.
Nintendo used its E3 keynote this year to demonstrate the progress the company has made with developing Wii Music. Nintendo revealed that the Wii Balance Board will be used to play the drums, and that players will be able to use more than 50 instruments. Release is currently slated for the end of the year.
Research in Motion has unleashed its latest smartphone for the business-minded with the BlackBerry Bold. The Bold represents the first product of the BlackBerry 9000 series. It has several key features which push the device to the head of its competition.
On gaming's biggest stage, these eight figures fell on their faces.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD