Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
The much anticipated Raphael prototype from HTC was finally unveiled yesterday as the Touch Pro. With a design similar to the recently announced Touch Diamond, the Touch Pro adds a fully functional QWERTY keyboard.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
Five great accessories to take your iPhone to the next level
They're back to save the world! The hit 1980s comedy about a troupe of paranormal exterminators is about to get the first-person shooter treatment, with the original cast returning to lend their voices to the game. Details are currently a bit thin on the ground, but it would appear that the game will pay homage to many of the famous scenes in the film. Ghostbusters: The Game is slated for release on all major formats, and is scheduled to hit stores by the end of the year. For a look at the latest screenshots (and some choice Ghostbusters quotes!) check out the following slideshow.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
The highly anticipated sequel to the long-running RTS game is nearly upon us
Star Wars: Force Unleashed is more than just a video game; it's another chapter in the epic tale.
Ninja Gaiden 2 makes its debut on the Xbox 360 later this year.
If you're an RPG fan, then chances are high that you've been awaiting Final Fantasy XIII with bated breath. The genre-leading series is set to make its debut on the PlayStation 3 this year.
At 3.4 kilograms, the Apple IIc portable computer was the MacBook Air of 1984. Ever wonder what makes up a vintage classic? We took one apart to find out.
PCs now come in all shapes and forms, so here are a few unique form factors that add some unusual style to your setup.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT