The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Mobile Advisor - Slideshows
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
The combination of carnivorous dinosaurs and guns - lots of guns - is clearly a match made in videogame heaven. Turok, a next-gen 're-imagining' of the popular Nintendo 64 shooter, provides all the proof you'll ever need. The game is basically an excuse to fight ridiculously large reptiles with ridiculously large firearms. Check out our slideshow for the latest scaly screenshots.
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
With the promise of greater storage capacity and high quality video Hitachi have announced two Blu-ray video cameras due to hit Australian shores mid-November.
Are you looking for a new way to read your Web news feeds while you're on a plane, train, or other conveyance that lacks Internet access? There's nothing new about offline news readers, but the Google Gears add-on makes it easier than ever to access Web information - without the Web.
See LG's latest fashion phone, the KE850. Not to be outdone by Apple's iPhone, this is a full touch screen interface phone developed with the help of Italian fashion giant Prada.
From Motorola's first phone, which weighed in at around a 1kg, to Apple's iPhone, here's a look at how cell phones have evolved over the years.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD