The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
The combination of carnivorous dinosaurs and guns - lots of guns - is clearly a match made in videogame heaven. Turok, a next-gen 're-imagining' of the popular Nintendo 64 shooter, provides all the proof you'll ever need. The game is basically an excuse to fight ridiculously large reptiles with ridiculously large firearms. Check out our slideshow for the latest scaly screenshots.
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
With the promise of greater storage capacity and high quality video Hitachi have announced two Blu-ray video cameras due to hit Australian shores mid-November.
Are you looking for a new way to read your Web news feeds while you're on a plane, train, or other conveyance that lacks Internet access? There's nothing new about offline news readers, but the Google Gears add-on makes it easier than ever to access Web information - without the Web.
See LG's latest fashion phone, the KE850. Not to be outdone by Apple's iPhone, this is a full touch screen interface phone developed with the help of Italian fashion giant Prada.
From Motorola's first phone, which weighed in at around a 1kg, to Apple's iPhone, here's a look at how cell phones have evolved over the years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- HP gives Moonshot server its first Xeon chip
- Australian ISP stands up to filmmakers hunting pirates
- Panasonic tries tablet service for assisted living homes
- What Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg said in Mandarin that so impressed the Chinese
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW