A quick double-tap on the home screen could also reveal all those notifications waiting for you.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Budget smartphones keep getting better as software matures and components become cheaper. Some companies have produced inexpensive smartphones that are good enough to replace your big-brand flagship. Others haven’t had the same success.
Commotion surrounds a new Chinese manufacturer called OnePlus and its first smartphone, the One. The promise of top-tier hardware for bottom dollar has the internet ablaze, and big guns Samsung, Apple and HTC paying attention.
Motorola's Moto G is not just a great dual-SIM smartphone; but it's one of our favourite smartphones. And with the announcement of the first Windows dual-SIM Phone, the Nokia Lumia 630, Good Gear Guide has compiled 5 reasons why the often overlooked perk could save you dollars.
A fault that temporarily prevented Aldi Mobile some customers from using cellular data services has been resolved according to a spokesperson for the MVNO.
Under Google's watch, Motorola has managed to deliver one of the best value-for-money smartphones on the market today. It is wonderfully styled, has powerful innards and offers the money-saving advantages of a dual-SIM smartphone.
The Doro PhoneEasy 615 is a comfortable, well designed flip phone with extra large buttons, an easy to read display and a simple user interface.
For the longest time, Japan reigned supreme when it came to the latest technology and gadgets.
The Huawei Discovery Expedition is shock, water and dust resistant handset so it's ideal for builders, plumbers, miners, or simply those who need their phone to take a beating.
A flip phone with large buttons may look like a design from yesteryear but Telstra's EasyTouch Discovery 3 is in fact brand new.
There is something strangely compelling about the Telstra EasyCall 2 mobile phone. It might be the extra large buttons, the easy to read display, or even the fact that this is a handset designed purely for calling and the occasional text. However, it isn't strange when you realise the Telstra EasyCall 2 has specifically been designed with older users in mind.
Retailing for just $49, Telstra's T100 mobile phone is one of the cheapest phones on the Australian market. It features Bluetooth, MMS, a VGA camera, and an MP3 player but, most importantly, it's straightforward to use.
The LG Craze is a cheap prepaid mobile phone sold exclusively through Telstra. It targets a similar market to the Telstra Glide -- teenagers who text excessively -- but possesses a much better keyboard layout and a sturdier design.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Aldi mobile service suffers data outage
- Why Japanese smartphones never went global
- Vodafone announces Australia's cheapest iPhone 3G deal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT