It looks like "Nexus" is out, and "Pixel" is in. This is what we hope to see as Google updates its flagship phones running pure, unadulterated Android.
After you inhale that new-iPhone smell, follow this setup guide to be up and running faster than you can say A10 Fusion.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Samsung's recall of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones over reports that dozens caught fire might have a lasting impact on the company's image. Or not, depending on which analyst you ask.
The Cisco and Apple partnership has yielded a ton of new business features that include improved Wi-Fi connectivity, business app prioritization capabilities and the tighter integration of voice for collaboration – all via the today’s release of iOS ...
The Apple Watch Series 2 comes out Sept. 16 complete with swim-proof capabilities, built-in GPS, and a special Nike edition.
The iPhone 7 has a bigger battery and better camera, plus it's resistant to water. The downside: no headphone jack.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
Apple News gets a new look and breaking news notifications. Here's how to get started.
The Xperia X comes in three different models, and the Xperia X Performance is the only one that comes with specs like the competition.
A two-year-old tangerine Mimco IPhone 5 case pathetically gasps as it attempts to hold a bursting-at-the-seams phone wallet closed. It’s worn, tired and quite-literally hanging on with one, final thread. Every friend that picks it up tries to tear of...
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT