As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others believe it will go all in -- cutting the charging cord completely, just as it cut the analog audio port in the iPhone 7.
Smartphones - Features
Samsung has released its final report about the battery issues, but not all analysts feel the problems are fully put to rest for consumers everywhere.
Less than one percent of phones are running the latest version of Android, but the Pixel could be the first step toward changing all that.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
With a little ingenuity you can get a lot of that Pixel experience on the phone you have right now.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Not all Android fans are excited about Google's new phone, but they'll probably come around.
While production of the Note7 has stopped, it's imperative that Samsung figure out what went wrong and lay out the details publicly.
This infographic details the key turning points following Samsung's release of its fatally flawed Galaxy Note7 smartphone, including releases, recalls, damning photos, products exchanges, U.S. government intervention and the ultimate demise of the de...
It looks like "Nexus" is out, and "Pixel" is in. This is what we hope to see as Google updates its flagship phones running pure, unadulterated Android.
After you inhale that new-iPhone smell, follow this setup guide to be up and running faster than you can say A10 Fusion.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW