The Apple Watch Series 2 comes out Sept. 16 complete with swim-proof capabilities, built-in GPS, and a special Nike edition.
Smartphones - Features
The iPhone 7 has a bigger battery and better camera, plus it's resistant to water. The downside: no headphone jack.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
There have been some gushing reviews of this phone in the past couple of days. But to us, there is one persistent problem that is enough to make the biggest Fanboi stop and think for a moment. If you really want to buy one, even if (as with us) you’v...
Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
Apple News gets a new look and breaking news notifications. Here's how to get started.
The Xperia X comes in three different models, and the Xperia X Performance is the only one that comes with specs like the competition.
A two-year-old tangerine Mimco IPhone 5 case pathetically gasps as it attempts to hold a bursting-at-the-seams phone wallet closed. It’s worn, tired and quite-literally hanging on with one, final thread. Every friend that picks it up tries to tear of...
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
At $550, the Xperia X is just too expensive, considering the phone's build quality and features. Sony is definitely off to a shaky start for its smartphone reboot in the U.S.
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
- Nokia returns to smartphones at long last, but you can't buy it (and probably don't want to)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC