Palm reported on Thursday that its sales are not going as well as expected due to "slower-than-expected consumer adoption of the company's products."
Smartphones - Features
Android, it seems, may be metaphorically stuck in a treehouse with a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign nailed to the door.
On Wednesday Apple's iTunes Store served its 10 billionth music download, according to the company. Here's a look at notable moments in its history:
That sound you've been hearing--that soft "swooshing" in the distance--isn't anything important.
Apple, Google and Microsoft are locked in a three-way struggle for industry dominance, competing to varying degrees on hardware, computer and cell phone operating systems, applications, entertainment, Internet search and more.
From arcade classics like Space Invaders to first-person shooters like Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, we take a look at nine of the greatest shooters available on the iPhone today.
Last summer, it looked like Apple was finally going to make its Macs and iPhones enterprise-capable, giving hope to those who wanted a more stable, less failure-prone option at the office.
Amid all the hoopla surrounding the introduction of Windows Phone 7 Series this week in Barcelona, Microsoft's core customers have been almost totally left out.
Everybody's talking about Google Buzz. Most of that chatter is centered on how to use it, and whether it's better or worse than Twitter or Facebook. Almost all the talk is about using Buzz from a PC.
Check out some of the great tech bargains we've rounded up.
New statistics from comScore show that Apple and Google are both gaining ground in the battle for smartphone market share in the United States.
An iPhone repair shop claims to have replacement parts for the iPhone 4G, which leave open some interesting possibilities about the rumored device.
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Heading back to school or university? Need a new mobile phone, but don't want to break the bank? Find the best prepaid mobile deal!
With its 130,000 available apps, built-in camera and GPS capabilities, the iPhone sits squarely at the center of convergence. There's little question that the iPhone has taken a bite out of sales of some standalone devices, notably navigation units a...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC