From arcade classics like Space Invaders to first-person shooters like Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, we take a look at nine of the greatest shooters available on the iPhone today.
Smartphones - Features
Last summer, it looked like Apple was finally going to make its Macs and iPhones enterprise-capable, giving hope to those who wanted a more stable, less failure-prone option at the office.
Amid all the hoopla surrounding the introduction of Windows Phone 7 Series this week in Barcelona, Microsoft's core customers have been almost totally left out.
Everybody's talking about Google Buzz. Most of that chatter is centered on how to use it, and whether it's better or worse than Twitter or Facebook. Almost all the talk is about using Buzz from a PC.
Check out some of the great tech bargains we've rounded up.
New statistics from comScore show that Apple and Google are both gaining ground in the battle for smartphone market share in the United States.
An iPhone repair shop claims to have replacement parts for the iPhone 4G, which leave open some interesting possibilities about the rumored device.
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Heading back to school or university? Need a new mobile phone, but don't want to break the bank? Find the best prepaid mobile deal!
With its 130,000 available apps, built-in camera and GPS capabilities, the iPhone sits squarely at the center of convergence. There's little question that the iPhone has taken a bite out of sales of some standalone devices, notably navigation units a...
Grab cheap printers, TVs and a free game on the way back to school
Augmented reality technology is getting a lot of attention these days -- particularly the use of AR with smartphones. The idea is that by using certain software, you can turn your iPhone, Droid or other smartphone into a virtual heads-up display. Aim...
Christmas may be over, but that doesn't mean the savings are. With students shortly heading back to school, there are plenty of bargains to be found. We round up some of the best of the week, including dirt cheap mobile broadband, Google's first smar...
As Nokia takes on Google with turn-by-turn voice navigation on select smartphones, the worst nightmares of GPS device makers are coming true.
The mobile app craze, which was started by Apple's iPhone and has been perpetuated by any smartphone worth its plastic, shows no signs of slowing down, according to Gartner. The market researcher says mobile app revenue, which equaled $US4.2 billion ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- The Note7 will cost Samsung another US$3 billion in profit
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC