If Apple was expecting Nokia to back down and retract its patent lawsuit after Apple countersued, apparently Nokia didn't get the memo. Nokia has launched a fresh assault, filing a new complaint with the United States International Trade Commission (...
How concerned should business users be about wireless security now that another group claims to have cracked the security scheme used by 80 percent of the world's cellular telephones?
We all use Google. Well, maybe not Bill Gates, but that's about it. Now, Google is hoping to become an even bigger part of our everyday lives.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Would you buy a gPhone? That's the question I posed last week, as rumors, news, and speculation about a new Google-branded Nexus One handset washed over the Webosphere. I got some interesting answers.
That Windows Mobile is "on life support" must come as news to the 7.23 million users of Microsoft's smartphone operating system. While the smartphone OS is in jeopardy, I don't see a situation nearly so dire.
Need last minute gift ideas? Check out this week's tech bargains!
Still searching for that Christmas stocking stuffer? Why not consider one of the many iPhone accessories!
With major questions, like how much it will cost and how it will be sold, still unanswered, it's hard to do more than guess about whether the Google Nexus One smartphone will be widely adopted by business.
'Tis the season of mobile predictions. As this year comes to an end and a new decade begins, Mobclix, which operates a mobile ad exchange network, has gazed into its crystal ball and foreseen 10 mobile trends-many of which are, in fact, pretty outrag...
The forthcoming Google "Nexus One" smartphone could weaken the Android smartphone operating system by further complicating purchase decisions for business and personal customers. Not all Android phones are alike, and that creates a problem.
So. It seems the oft-rumored and--until recently--never-pictured, "Google Phone" exists.
Google apparently isn't content to have its Android mobile operating system merely dominate the season.
Stocking stuffers and great gift ideas for young and old this Christmas
As users eagerly await tablets from companies like Apple and Microsoft, Fusion Garage jumped ahead with the demonstration of JooJoo, a handheld Internet and entertainment gadget with a 12.1-inch touch screen. Tablets are a new category of handheld de...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia