Touch-screen computers, iPhone apps, and wireless cameras that stream video to the Web are on display at DEMO 09, the launchpad for emerging technology.
RIM adds fail-over functions and simplifies admin tools in BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
LG's flagship mobile phone for 2009 will be the Arena, unveiled recently at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Apple's iLife suite has long been a cornerstone of the company's "digital hub" strategy for organizing, managing and creatively using the array of digital media available today. In the latest version, iLife '09, the suite received major updates to al...
Nokia's latest addition to its multimedia NSeries is the N86.
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
A 'throw shoes at Bush' app, a breast-jiggler, a naughty entry from the South Park guys--these are some of the iPhone apps for which Apple unceremoniously denied shelf space.
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
With the first Android-powered mobile phone -- the HTC Dream -- recently hitting the market in Australia, comparisons will the ever-popular Apple iPhone 3G have already begun.
Whatever your expectations, this year's Mobile World Congress -- the premier showcase for the global cellular industry -- was noteworthy for undermining them.
The unveiling this week of Windows Mobile 6.5, married with Internet Explorer Mobile 6, is a major attempt by Microsoft to remain a viable player in the fast-changing mobile market.
New phone will sport Toshiba's TV technology, a touch screen, and a sleek design
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
Throw away your charger for good!
While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW