While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Smartphones - Features
RIM has developed a knack for pulling customers into new BlackBerry devices. That's no mean feat. BlackBerry is the most mature, most imitated, and most-targeted brand in the mobile industry. RIM keeps new handsets rolling out, and it keeps racking u...
Samsung launched a range of new mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The biggest attraction was the Samsung Omnia HD smartphone.
Nokia revealed four new handsets at Mobile World Congress 2009 in Barcelona
Acer unveils mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, beating Dell to the punch
First pictures of the new HTC Touch Diamond2 and HTC Touch Pro2 mobile phones reveal significant facelifts
Sony Ericsson announced four new phones during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Following the Australian launch of the Android-based HTC Dream mobile phone, we were lucky enough to get our hands on a review unit of this long-awaited device this morning.
You may not have heard of the Zumbafone yet, but its makers are confident it could revolutionize the way you communicate. Of course, they won't tell you much more -- because the Zumbafone is currently considered top-secret, and you don't have clearan...
There's no doubt that Apple's iPhone has changed the landscape of the smart-phone industry, and indeed the mobile phone business as a whole. But one of the most revolutionary advances that Apple offered up isn't in the iPhone itself: It's the mechani...
Australian company NV Phones has unveiled a range of smartphones that can be worn as watches.
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
Apple may be loosening restrictions that have so far blocked Web browsers save its own Safari from the iPhone, according to a number of Web news sites. But at least some of the newly approved applications appear to be Safari plug-ins, rather than tru...
Here's a hands-on look at the new Web browsers available today for the iPhone and the iPod touch.
The economy may be sliding but innovation at Asia's tech giants is alive and well, if gadgets on show at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show are anything to go by.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOffice 365 SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCIntegrated logistics support Manager (ILS)ACT
- CCInformatica LeadNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCXML with Data Analysis . Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTGeneral Manager - Software Development & ITVIC
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperNSW
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW