Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
It was a typical Saturday morning, and my children were swinging nunchuks at each other again. Though my son and daughter go medieval on each other several times a day, I wasn't worried. They were just using the Wii.
Have you heard this story?
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
Nifty designs, snazzy interfaces, and music and video galore: We give you the skinny on a dozen trend-setting mobile phone models that are slated to debut soon.
In Part 1 of this series, I looked at the mechanisms available to IT staffers to activate, deploy and configure iPhones in business environments. But the biggest new business-oriented feature available on the iPhone, thanks to the iPhone 2.x firmware...
When you're on the road, you can't call upon the resources that officebound employees enjoy. But whether your temporary workspace is a table at Starbucks, a hotel lobby, an airport or a client's lunchroom, you've still got to get the work done.
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Late last year, Google announced that it would give US$10 million worth in prizes to software development companies to develop innovative and useful applications for their open source mobile Android platform.
It's difficult enough to keep plain-vanilla mobile phones charged for a busy day of just talking. But these days, we also use our smartphones for e-mail, surfing the Web, editing documents, accessing corporate networks, text messaging, enjoying music...
Six common complaints about the iPhone 3G including dropped calls, slow data and MobileMe follies
We'd be lost if we ever left the house without our arsenal of mobile tech gear, but we're also sick of being hamstrung by gadget makers who leave out important features or micromanage what we can--and can't--do with the products we buy from them. For...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Here's what the worst Windows 10 phones will have for tech specs
- Kogan adds dual-SIM Agora Lite to its smartphone range
- Nadella: Microsoft isn't killing Windows Phone and will go it alone if it has to
- Apple's smartphone profits are staggering, at 92 per cent of entire industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW