The press has been all over President-Elect Barack Obama's addiction to his BlackBerry and the possibility that he might have to give it up for reasons of national security. But no one in the media seems to be asking the most logical follow-up questi...
Christmas is upon us and what better way to celebrate than to get your hands on one of the latest touch-screen mobile phones!
10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
As someone who's been around the block a few times with mobile technology, I get a kick out of lengthy treatises on the practices one should follow to keep the information on your iPhone secure. They follow a commonsense pattern: Use a PIN, set the d...
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Australian company Kogan has announced the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora.
When Research In Motion's first touchscreen device, the BlackBerry Storm, came out a few weeks ago, many BlackBerry fans hoped to see a viable challenger to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. According to critics and fans alike, what they got instead wa...
Could Barack Obama ever expect to continue using his BlackBerry once he officially becomes president?
Nokia N97 takes aim at Apple's iPhone
Nokia yesterday announced its new flagship mobile, the N97.
Nokia's new flagship phone, the touchscreen N97, features a large memory and advanced location-aware features.
What would you include in the perfect smartphone?
The iPhone started it, but everyone and his brother now seem to have a fancy smartphone on offer. If it's time to join the "mobile 2.0" generation, we can help you make the right choice. We've reviewed the new generation of mobile devices and sussed ...
The touch-screen mobile phone market has exploded over the past 12-18 months. Since the launch of Apple's now iconic iPhone 3G, almost every manufacturer under the sun has acted quickly to try to grab a slice of the touch-screen pie. This is great ne...
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Note7 battery woes continue as company investigates phones that are running too hot
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW