It was a typical Saturday morning, and my children were swinging nunchuks at each other again. Though my son and daughter go medieval on each other several times a day, I wasn't worried. They were just using the Wii.
Have you heard this story?
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
Nifty designs, snazzy interfaces, and music and video galore: We give you the skinny on a dozen trend-setting mobile phone models that are slated to debut soon.
In Part 1 of this series, I looked at the mechanisms available to IT staffers to activate, deploy and configure iPhones in business environments. But the biggest new business-oriented feature available on the iPhone, thanks to the iPhone 2.x firmware...
When you're on the road, you can't call upon the resources that officebound employees enjoy. But whether your temporary workspace is a table at Starbucks, a hotel lobby, an airport or a client's lunchroom, you've still got to get the work done.
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Late last year, Google announced that it would give US$10 million worth in prizes to software development companies to develop innovative and useful applications for their open source mobile Android platform.
It's difficult enough to keep plain-vanilla mobile phones charged for a busy day of just talking. But these days, we also use our smartphones for e-mail, surfing the Web, editing documents, accessing corporate networks, text messaging, enjoying music...
Six common complaints about the iPhone 3G including dropped calls, slow data and MobileMe follies
We'd be lost if we ever left the house without our arsenal of mobile tech gear, but we're also sick of being hamstrung by gadget makers who leave out important features or micromanage what we can--and can't--do with the products we buy from them. For...
With the growing popularity of Apple's iPhone, Research In Motion (RIM)'s BlackBerry and other smartphones, it's no surprise that third-party vendors are jumping on the accessory train like geeks on Star Wars marathons.
Nokia has recently announced two new additions -- the N79 and N85 -- to its flagship N-Series range of mobile phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iPhones equipped with Force Touch tech are reportedly ready to roll
- Samsung's next-gen tech could spawn smaller, supercharged batteries
- My worst week with Windows 10 Preview: When downloads go very, very wrong
- Microsoft does Android again, ships Office apps
- Cortana vs Siri: why Siri is still the best voice assistant
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.