Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
Apple has just launched its new flagship iPhone 5s in Australia. We've got our hands on a review unit, but what's the camera like? We've taken a quick first look.
Apple's announcement of the Phone 5s and iPhone 5c may have created less hype than past Apple launches, but the company's products are still insanely popular among tech faithful.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will be launched in Australia on Friday, 20 September. To aid your buying decision, we've rounded up all pricing and plan details from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone.
The 64-bit smartphone clash has been joined between rivals Apple and Samsung. But will everyday smartphone buyers even care, much less notice?
We review STM's latest protective shoulder bag, laptop shoulder bag and smartphone cases, including the STM velo 2.
Apple has unveiled two new iPhones, but there were no real surprises: the iPhone 5s replaces last year's iPhone 5, and the iPhone 5c is a colourful new option with an all-plastic case. We've got all the Australian details you need to know for both ne...
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. Apple is changing the very look of iOS itself.
If you're anything like me, you probably have hundreds--if not thousands--of photos on your phone. Getting those photos off your phone isn't always entirely obvious, but you have a number of options at your disposal.
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
If you have a tablet, or a new smartphone with a large screen, odds are you've worked out two things -- using it throughout the day uses up battery fast, and charging from a PC or laptop is slow.
The ASUS MeMo Pad FHD 10 is a competitively priced, 10in Android tablet with a full HD screen. Let's go hands-on!
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water fo...
Apple's new iOS 7 software for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices hasn't officially been released yet, though it's expected to arrive sometime in September. If you can't wait until then, it's possible to install a beta version of iOS 7 on your device.
Stuck for what to get dad this Father’s Day? Here some products that we think any dad will love.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Oppo breaks into 397 Dick Smith retail stores
- How to stop Apple Music from automatically renewing your membership
- Apple Music makes its debut with iOS 8.4, out now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW