With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
Customers no longer have to choose between an iPhone or a big Android device following the release of Sony's 4.3in Xperia Z1 Compact. The smartphone bundles performance innards with a 20.7MP camera and waterproof credentials, but will this be enough ...
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
LG's original G Pro was named the "Best Smartphone" of last year's Mobile World Congress. Now the company has released its successor, the G Pro 2, and it's looking to take on Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S5. Few details set the two smartphones apart, an...
Google, Samsung and LG have followed in Apple’s footsteps by launching voice-enabled personal assistants. We spent time with each personal assistant to identify which company has developed the strongest offering so far.
Belkin has showed off some of the cases and armbands that will be available for the Samsung Galaxy S5. Lots of colours to choose from, and different grades of protection depending on how much you're willing to pay.
Don’t know what to get your partner this Valentine’s day? Here are some suggestions to get your ball rolling.
Following in the fading hype of 3D display technology are new smartphones that feature curved displays. To find out if there's merit to the curvy form-factor, we handed around the first curved-screen smartphone in Australia to the people in the Good ...
Wearable technology is being heralded as the next big thing and the big companies are competing to see who can crack the form factor first. We don’t yet know what potential wearable tech has, but today we look at one of the more popular renditions, t...
If you're anything like us, you've probably left your Christmas shopping until the last minute. Perhaps you're too busy at work, maybe you've forgotten that Christmas is the time of giving, or maybe you just haven't found the right gift yet. That's w...
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one by gifting a new smartphone?
Two of the newest Android phones in Australia are the Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G2. Which one is right for you?
Apple's iPhone 5s has the new Burst Mode camera feature, which lets users take up to 10 photos per second to get the perfect shot. Ideal for moving subjects, the Burst Mode tool can come in really handy for iPhone photographers. Here's how to use Bur...
A battery case can extend the battery life of your smartphone and provide some much needed protection. We've put four battery cases for the Galaxy S4 through their paces.
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC