At first glance, the T-Mobile G1 (US$179) doesn't seem to merit much attention. It looks like just another bland, HTC-manufactured phone. But use the G1--the first phone to run Google's Android operating system -- for 5 minutes, and you'll start to s...
Technology has played a particularly prominent role in the 2008 US elections -- and it isn't just the typical silliness over whether a candidate really claimed to have invented a key piece of technology. Throughout the year we've seen technological a...
Amidst today's war of the latest Internet-enabled mobile phones (Apple iPhone vs Android Google phone vs Nokia N96 vs BlackBerry Storm) a milestone has been reached - where it's Motorola we should be thanking, not the touchscreen champs listed above.
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
It was a typical Saturday morning, and my children were swinging nunchuks at each other again. Though my son and daughter go medieval on each other several times a day, I wasn't worried. They were just using the Wii.
Have you heard this story?
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
Nifty designs, snazzy interfaces, and music and video galore: We give you the skinny on a dozen trend-setting mobile phone models that are slated to debut soon.
In Part 1 of this series, I looked at the mechanisms available to IT staffers to activate, deploy and configure iPhones in business environments. But the biggest new business-oriented feature available on the iPhone, thanks to the iPhone 2.x firmware...
When you're on the road, you can't call upon the resources that officebound employees enjoy. But whether your temporary workspace is a table at Starbucks, a hotel lobby, an airport or a client's lunchroom, you've still got to get the work done.
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Late last year, Google announced that it would give US$10 million worth in prizes to software development companies to develop innovative and useful applications for their open source mobile Android platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW