We review STM's latest protective shoulder bag, laptop shoulder bag and smartphone cases, including the STM velo 2.
Apple has unveiled two new iPhones, but there were no real surprises: the iPhone 5s replaces last year's iPhone 5, and the iPhone 5c is a colourful new option with an all-plastic case. We've got all the Australian details you need to know for both ne...
iOS 7 is a dramatic re-invention of Apple's mobile software that goes beyond mere additions and enhancements. Apple is changing the very look of iOS itself.
If you're anything like me, you probably have hundreds--if not thousands--of photos on your phone. Getting those photos off your phone isn't always entirely obvious, but you have a number of options at your disposal.
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
If you have a tablet, or a new smartphone with a large screen, odds are you've worked out two things -- using it throughout the day uses up battery fast, and charging from a PC or laptop is slow.
The ASUS MeMo Pad FHD 10 is a competitively priced, 10in Android tablet with a full HD screen. Let's go hands-on!
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water fo...
Apple's new iOS 7 software for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices hasn't officially been released yet, though it's expected to arrive sometime in September. If you can't wait until then, it's possible to install a beta version of iOS 7 on your device.
Stuck for what to get dad this Father’s Day? Here some products that we think any dad will love.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone, a water and dust-resistant version of the Galaxy S4, over two months ago, but the device still hasn't officially been released in Australia. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
It's official. Kogan Mobile is shutting down. Here's what you need to know, how your service will be affected, and what you need to do.
BlackBerry has announced that it is has essentially put itself up for sale. So where did it all go wrong for Canadian firm which was once a leader in the mobile industry?
Apple is expected to launch the next iPhone on September 10. So mark your calendar, get excited, and start coming to grips with the fact that your current iPhone is about to look seriously outdated.
Got a slow iPhone? Speed up your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with our speed tips for older iPhones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities; lays off 1850 staff
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW