Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
The biggest changes aren't here yet, but you can get your hands on an APK that brings copy and paste for changelogs and app descriptions.
The phone will be unveiled October 29 at an event in London, and could include new ClearForce technology from Synaptics.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
The leak comes just ahead of an HTC event to show off its newest phone, planned for Oct. 20.
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
The $229 Bluetooth speaker goes on sale in November with better sound and a Lightning charger.
Wondering when you're phone will get the Windows 10 update? There isn't a firm date yet, but Microsoft says it will happen in December.
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- Report: NFC tap-to-pay coming soon to Windows 10 Mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia