Apple will be announcing...something on Sept. 9, according to the technology news site, re/code.net. But if re/code knows what it is, it is not saying.
Apple and Samsung are calling it quits on years of litigation in Australia. The legal strife started almost three years ago when Apple obtained an injunction against the sale of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Australia will be one of three countries to receive an alpha release of Microsoft’s personal assistant. Unfortunately, the alpha model of Cortona will not support Australian accents and idioms as it inherits US and UK speaking models.
Huawei Technologies shipped 62 percent more smartphones in the first half of 2014 than the same period last year, with shipments to some countries outside its home market of China doubling or even tripling.
BenQ is in talks with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to stock its range of smartphones following its debut of the Kogan Agora 4G smartphone.
Adorning the Agora 4G is a BenQ badge as the electronics maker looks to establish a presence in the Australian smartphone market. The aggressive price point, coupled with the Kogan’s brand recognition, should see many customers calling this BenQ smar...
The G3 has boosted LG's smartphone shipments to record levels and helped reverse three quarters of losses at its phone division, the electronics giant said Thursday.
People who are vision impaired now have their own mobile phone thanks to NSW-based OwnFone which has developed the special mobile phone in consultation with the blind and low vision community.
Chinese smartphone maker, Xiaomi, continues to put pressure on the big brands with the launch of its Mi4, an Android device milled from stainless steel with hardware just as impressive.
Optus is rallying demand for LG’s G3 flagship by offering the first 100 customers who pre-order the smartphone a $399 G-Pad tablet for free.
The mid-tier market is becoming a crowded house with LG’s G3 Beat joining Sony’s Xperia Z1 Compact, the HTC One Mini 2 and Samsung’s Galaxy S5 Mini.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Sony is pandering to lovers of selfie photography with its latest smartphone, the Xperia C3. The 5.5in Android smartphone is armed with a 5MP front facing camera joined by a dedicated LED flash.
Apple’s rumoured iPhone 6 display can withstand stabbings and other assaults to little effect based on a video leak by online personality Marques Brownlee.
Australians will be able to walk into an Optus, Telstra or Vodafone store and buy Nokia’s upcoming Lumia 930 flagship next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia April 10 from $999
- Telstra readies for Galaxy S6 launch with bonus data and bundled Presto
- Tech from Sony, JBL packed into Alcatel OneTouch's sub-$300 flagship
- Android NFC payments switched on at Commonwealth Bank
- Fujitsu's thin heat pipe could let smartphone chips run cooler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW