Production is said to be underway for the next iPhone models, and it looks like the new version's big selling point will be Force Touch.
Let's face it: batteries suck. The only reason battery life is getting better is because everything else in our devices is getting smaller. That allows manufacturers to make more room for the dang power pack without having to improve anything but the...
If you're looking for an exhaustive hands on of Windows 10 Mobile build 10149, this isn't it. I spent most of Thursday afternoon trying to install it on two phones--managing to put one into an unresponsive state, and breaking Wi-Fi on the other. Inst...
Microsoft today removed the preview label from its Office apps for Android, publishing the final versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word to Google Play.
Why Siri is still the best voice assistant. Apple Siri vs Microsoft Cortana. Our Siri vs Cortana face off looks at the two smartphone AI assistants to see what they can do. Siri vs Cortana comparison review.
A critical vulnerability is affecting 600 million Samsung devices including the company’s new flagship device, the S6.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Motorola is bringing its budget Moto E to Australia and it’ll have a hearty premium slapped onto its price.
Supermarket chain Woolworths will offer prepaid and broadband plans when it launches Woolworths Connect on June 15.
A lot of changes are coming to Apple's iPad, iPhone, Mac computers and Watch wearable
Apple, which revolutionised the music industry with the launch of iPod and iTunes, has launched a major push to steal listeners from rival streaming services and, for the first time, land on Android phones.
Asustek Computer has built an Android smartphone with 13-megapixel cameras front and back for the selfie lover.
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and service...
Google Now is getting new capabilities with a new "Now on Tap" update that should make it easier to find contextually-relevant information.
Google on Thursday gave a quick glimpse of a variety of new features coming to its next-generation operating system, dubbed Android M, during a keynote at Google I/O.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC