Research in Motion today called reports that Amazon.com has cut the price of RIM's new BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone to $US99.99 "inaccurate and misleading."
Microsoft unveiled the first wave of games for the Windows 7 smartphone operating system on Tuesday at the GamesCom 2010 conference in Cologne, Germany.
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 was heralded as the second coming of RIM: the BlackBerry phoenix rising from the ashes to assert RIM's dominance of the smartphone market and regain some of its lost former glory. A week has gone by and reports of anemic sal...
Researchers with F-Secure discovered an Android app that is a spy app disguised as a Snake game. The Snake spy app is for use with GPS Spy, an Android spy app. The idea is that you'd download and install the Snake spy app onto the Android phones that...
Nokia has announced the X3 Touch and Type, which combines a 2.4-inch touchscreen with a traditional 12-button keypad, the company said on Tuesday.
Research In Motion (RIM) has offered India some access to BlackBerry instant messages, according to media reports citing government officials. Talks however continue on the Indian demand that its law enforcement agencies be able to also monitor enter...
Hacked smartphones could endanger troops by sending location data to the enemy using mechanisms similar to those employed by recently discovered Android malware, experts say.
Java founder James Gosling has weighed in on Oracle's lawsuit against Google over Android's use of Java, saying the unsurprising litigation was about ego, money, and power.
Last week at an event in New York, Research In Motion introduced its latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Torch, along with the most recent update of the operating system, BlackBerry 6.
An Apple manager with responsibilities for the company's contract manufacturing in Asia was arrested Friday and charged with accepting kickbacks.
Apple yesterday yanked the popular Camera+ iPhone app from the App Store, apparently in a dispute over a violation of the company's developer agreements.
Google will put up a fight in response to the patent- and copyright-infringement lawsuit that Oracle filed over the use of Java in the Android mobile phone platform.
Google has unveiled its latest feature for Android smartphones: Voice Actions.
Oracle has filed a lawsuit against Google, charging that its Android phone software infringes Oracle patents and copyrights related to Java, Oracle said on Thursday.
Box.net, a cloud storage provider, recognized that users on the go are often unable to connect with the cloud--often when access to the data stored in the cloud is most urgent. To solve that problem, Box is updating its iPhone and iPad apps to sync f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
- Here's what the worst Windows 10 phones will have for tech specs
- Kogan adds dual-SIM Agora Lite to its smartphone range
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW