The iPhone is holding its lead over Android devices, but the sheer number of new Android phones available could start to change that, according to a monthly report -- potentially the last of its kind -- from AdMob.
The nation's biggest telco Telstra has taken a slice out of the cost of its flagship Android-based smartphone, the HTC Desire, just hours before rival Vodafone is slated to start selling Google's Nexus One handset, which has similar specifications an...
MeeGo, a Linux Foundation effort to provide a mobile version of Linux, moves on Wednesday to "Day 1" of the MeeGo Handset User Experience project, with developers able to access handset baseline source code and leverage touch capabilities, MeeGo repr...
MeeGo, a Linux project combining Intel and Nokia software, released an early version of the mobile phone OS to developers on Wednesday.
The uproar over the iPhone 4's call reception, and Apple's suggestion that users slap a case around their new phone, has delayed shipments of the company's own "bumper" casing and driven up prices on eBay.
Just over two months after launching it, and days after reducing the price, Microsoft has decided to kill the Kin phone.
Businesses worried about keeping tabs on the latest Apple iPhone will soon be able to remotely interact with the devices in the event of theft, loss or mishap, Absolute Software has announced.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced it will launch Google's Nexus One smartphone in Australia on 1 July.
Samsung today launched its Wave smartphone in Australia, the first mobile phone to run the company's new open source Bada operating system.
Google's Android platform, like the Apple iPhone before it, has been a hit with consumers but has only been recently gotten serious about adding enterprise features.
As promised, AT&T today started selling the iPhone 4 to walk-in customers, but many stores quickly ran dry.
Nexus One owners have begun to receive version 2.2 of the Android software, codenamed Froyo, as an over-the-air update to their phones, Google said in a blog post on Monday.
Root Wireless is still working on a commercial offering that will help enterprises choose and monitor cellular service providers, but it plans to release a new consumer client designed for the "wow factor" in just a few weeks.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has continued the transition begun after Vodafone and Hutchison Telecommunications merged last year, with the company announcing the multi-branding of all 3 Mobile stores in Australia
Users who upgraded to iOS4 are complaining their iPhone and iPod Touch batteries are mysteriously being sucked dry in record time. iOS4's new multitasking feature--a much sought after feature by business users who see the added functionality as a way...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CC.NET DeveloperACT