The software upgrade gives you two new methods to quickly view notifications or check the time on your home screen.
Smartphones - News
Hints of x86 software emulation on ARM processors have appeared in Windows 10.
T-Mobile's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge get the latest security patches while the Blu R1 HD adds T-Mobile band 12 and voice over LTE.
Display supply might not meet Apple's demand.
If you plan to buy a premium smartphone next year, here's an important detail: the handset could be equipped with Qualcomm's next-generation Snapdragon 835 chip, which was announced on Thursday.Mob
Google's cross-platform chat app is continues to improve in its bid to lure users from other services.
How the peach emoji got its groove back.
China yesterday signaled that any move to slap steep tariffs on goods imported into the U.S. would lead to retaliation.
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
The users of millions of faulty Samsung Galaxy Note7s face a another potential dilemma: The fate of their personal data on the devices.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW