Here it is: the first ever BlackBerry with a touch screen.
T-Mobile USA will become the first company in the world to announce a mobile phone based on Google's Android OS at a New York press conference September 23, the New York Times reports, citing T-Mobile.
Google has been steadily upgrading its Google Maps for mobile applications since 2007 and Wednesday added free walking directions and the ability to find street view imagery on a mobile device, the same as it has made possible with a desktop computer...
Nokia Australia is now offering 24-month extended warranties for new Nokia phones.
A Dick Smith Electronics store in Cairns, Queensland, is in hot water over allegations it recently sold a mobile phone containing pornographic photos. The customer, a university student, was "shocked and disgusted" when she discovered the images on t...
Google provided a glimpse of its Android operating system running on a mobile phone for the first time in Europe on Tuesday, in a limited viewing ahead of its imminent launch.
A day after Apple released its iPhone 2.1 update, users were split on whether the new software improves 3G reception and cuts the number of dropped calls, a major goal of the release that CEO Steve Jobs promised earlier in the week.
The opening up of the mobile industry is great news for application developers but not so good for IT security professionals who want to sleep at night, executives from the security industry said Thursday.
Research In Motion, typically considered an enterprise device developer, continues to push its consumer strategy with new services announced Thursday, including MySpace and Tivo applications and a music service for BlackBerry users.
Research In Motion (RIM) diversified its BlackBerry line Wednesday by introducing a "flip" or clamshell model, a popular form for mobile phones.
Apple will release an iPhone update Friday that CEO Steve Jobs promised "fixes lots of bugs," including the dropped call problem that's plagued users since July.
Nokia announced today it has enabled Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync for all 43 of its S60 Third Edition wireless devices, a total of about 80 million wireless devices globally.
More than a year after arriving on the mobile/wireless scene, Apple's iPhone remains the "it" phone -- the one to beat and the one companies in the mobile device industry compare themselves to.
Yahoo announced Wednesday at the CTIA trade show that it has expanded Blueprint, a mobile development platform, to allow developers to build applications for mobile devices running Java, Windows Mobile and Symbian operating systems.
Vodafone Australia has introduced a series of new business cap plans for the next-generation of smartphones such as the BlackBerry Bold.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Here's what the worst Windows 10 phones will have for tech specs
- Kogan adds dual-SIM Agora Lite to its smartphone range
- Nadella: Microsoft isn't killing Windows Phone and will go it alone if it has to
- Apple's smartphone profits are staggering, at 92 per cent of entire industry
- Telstra to spend $500m on improving mobile network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW