Optus has unveiled pricing across its iPhone 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Wi-Fi operator Tomizone yesterday announced an independent Australian Wi-Fi service for the Apple iPhone. The service is slated to begin on 11 July, the same day the iPhone 3G is released locally.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Australia will be among the first 22 countries alongside the US, UK, Germany and Japan, to receive the new iPhone from Friday, July 11.
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, today announced $8 million worth of funding to enhance mobile phone coverage in rural areas of Australia.
Linux nuts longing for a mobile phone that runs their favourite open source operating system needn't wait much longer with the much-delayed OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner to be available for purchase this month.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) today unveiled a new service that will allow its customers to find the location of mobile phone users in near-real time.
Asia and Western Europe will take up more than 60 percent of the US$300 billion annual global mobile payment transaction value, for digital and physical goods, by 2013.
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) are asking a federal court to order the US Department of Justice to turn over records about the agency's tracking of mobile phone users.
The marketing prowess of Apple is legendary, a reputation that was bolstered again Tuesday by a slick 30-minute online video that offers a guided tour of the iPhone 3G coming July 11.
3 Mobile will be introducing both its new capped plans this week as well as discounting its range of popular mobile phone handsets.
Telstra has finally announced plans to release the Apple iPhone 3G for the Australian market. The company's partnership with Apple will bring the new phone to 9 million potential customers.
Apple's iPhone will run on Intel's Atom processor by 2010, according to an analyst with US investment firm FTN Midwest Securities.
The Femto Forum will be working with a next-generation wireless industry group to explore how femtocells can help carriers roll out 4G technologies such as WiMAX and LTE.
3 Mobile Australia has launched a unique Web site to encourage Apple to partner with the company to offer the iPhone 3G in Australia.
In a move aimed at consolidating their efforts to support Linux use on mobile phones, the Linux Phone Standards (LiPS) Forum is merging into the LiMo (Linux Mobile) Foundation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC