Motorola and Research in Motion have released the BlackBerry Connect client software for the MOTO Q with local mobile service plans.
Apple will launch its revamped MobileMe online service Wednesday night sometime between 6 p.m. and midnight PDT, the company said in a message posted to the current .Mac site.
Developers have created an easy way to load Android, Google's mobile-phone OS that is still in the works, on Nokia's N810 open-source handheld devices.
iPhones and sustainable agriculture don't have a lot in common, but a bedraggled group of publicity-seekers and iPhone enthusiasts who want the next US president to plant an organic farm on the White House lawn have connected the two as a reason to l...
Optus has unveiled pricing across its iPhone 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Wi-Fi operator Tomizone yesterday announced an independent Australian Wi-Fi service for the Apple iPhone. The service is slated to begin on 11 July, the same day the iPhone 3G is released locally.
Australia will be among the first 22 countries alongside the US, UK, Germany and Japan, to receive the new iPhone from Friday, July 11.
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, today announced $8 million worth of funding to enhance mobile phone coverage in rural areas of Australia.
Linux nuts longing for a mobile phone that runs their favourite open source operating system needn't wait much longer with the much-delayed OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner to be available for purchase this month.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) today unveiled a new service that will allow its customers to find the location of mobile phone users in near-real time.
Asia and Western Europe will take up more than 60 percent of the US$300 billion annual global mobile payment transaction value, for digital and physical goods, by 2013.
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) are asking a federal court to order the US Department of Justice to turn over records about the agency's tracking of mobile phone users.
The marketing prowess of Apple is legendary, a reputation that was bolstered again Tuesday by a slick 30-minute online video that offers a guided tour of the iPhone 3G coming July 11.
3 Mobile will be introducing both its new capped plans this week as well as discounting its range of popular mobile phone handsets.
Telstra has finally announced plans to release the Apple iPhone 3G for the Australian market. The company's partnership with Apple will bring the new phone to 9 million potential customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
- Here's what the worst Windows 10 phones will have for tech specs
- Kogan adds dual-SIM Agora Lite to its smartphone range
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW