Vodafone today announced it has signed an agreement with Apple to sell the iPhone in Australia.
During the rainy season roads are washed away, and diesel has to be helicoptered to mobile base stations not connected to the electrical grid, so it's easy to understand the communications industry's growing interest in energy-efficiency and renewabl...
Adobe launched a new community development project on Thursday aimed at using its Flash and AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) technologies to create a consistent application interface across all devices -- whether they are smartphones, PCs or set-top bo...
Google hopes to make it easier for users to get from point A to point B by integrating its Google Maps Street View images with Google Maps driving directions to provide visual images like this of an entire driving route.
Polycom and Telstra have entered a co-branding agreement for Telstra's IP Telephony (TIPT) service.
Regional Australians have finally backed the closure of Telstra's CDMA network, which will be terminated at midnight tonight.
The 3G iPhone will be announced June 9, the likely date of Apple CEO Steve Jobs' keynote at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference, analysts said in research notes.
EBay-owned Skype has released into open beta testing a client for mobile phones that supports phone calls, chat and other features of the popular VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) application.
Fennec, the mobile version of the Firefox browser, will simplify and enhance Web browsing on cell phones and usher in an era of intense developer innovation, the chairman of the Mozilla Foundation and of Mozillla Corp. said.
Sun continues to pursue talks with Apple Computer to have Java applications run on Apple's iPhone while acknowledging a third party's efforts toward the same goal.
Google joined a handful of other companies by announcing that it is delivering mobile banner ads.
Acer will likely launch its first smartphone near the end of this year or early next year and it will be a Microsoft-based device, the president of the company said this week.
Linux is expanding its influence outside of the world of smartphones, and is poised to take a significant share of the mid-range mobile phone market as well, according to a new study from ABI Research.
IBM demonstrated technology Monday that improves performance and reduces power consumption on chips used in devices from mobile phones to high-performance servers.
The month has been notable not just for some of the cool new products that will be hitting store shelves soon but for a few interesting prototype products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC