Although the BlackBerry Storm needed a firmware upgrade just two weeks after going on sale, business users are still expected to warm up to the touch-screen handheld.
Citrix plans to deliver desktop virtualization to the iPhone and other mobile devices next year, a company official said Wednesday.
They're back: rumours of an impending Zune phone announcement from Microsoft, this time probably at CES.
Sony Ericsson has joined the Open Handset Alliance, the group of companies, including handset manufacturers and carriers, committed to the Android open mobile platform.
Aussie classifieds icon the Trading Post has announced its entrance into the mobile market with Trading Post Mobile.
Just in time for the end-of-year shopping season, Google is offering an unlocked Android phone, targeted at developers but available to anyone. While the phone might be attractive to consumers and developers alike in the U.S., its price in other coun...
Mobile broadband will move closer to competing with ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) on more equal terms when latency improves and data speeds increase to a theoretical 21M bps (bits per second), according to Peder Ramel, CEO of mobile opera...
New software has been released that turns GPS enabled GSM mobile phones into sophisticated personal tracking devices.
Vodafone Australia today announced that prepaid customers can recharge their credit using PayPal.
Verizon Wireless has released a firmware update for its Research in Motion BlackBerry Storm device. The 220.127.116.11 update is now available via the phone's Desktop Software Manager -- accessible by connecting your phone to your PC and running BlackBerry...
The struggling global economy has taken a toll on worldwide smart phone sales in the third quarter, with sales growth the weakest in four years, according to new data from <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/inform.do?command=search&sear...
After warning less than a month ago that the worldwide handset market would do worse than expected this year and next, Nokia on Thursday revised down its expectations again.
Third-quarter growth in the global smartphone market was its weakest year-on-year since Gartner started tracking the market, but Apple's iPhone stood apart with strong gains.
Research In Motion's preliminary results for its just-concluded fiscal third quarter fell below its earlier forecast, with economic woes and product delays the prime culprits, the company said Wednesday.
Smartphone maker HTC said on Wednesday that it bought San Francisco design firm One &. for an undisclosed sum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA