Apple is blaming a problem with overheating iPods in Japan on faulty batteries, the company said in a statement Tuesday.
Hutchinson Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTA) subsidiary 3 has reached an agreement which will allow the company to offer 3G roaming on parts of Telstra's (ASX:TLS) upcoming 850MHz network.
Qantas has launched a new web service designed to take advantage of the iPhone's touchscreen functionality.
Apple updated the iPhone's software Monday afternoon, but according to first reports posted to the company's support forum, the new 2.0.2 firmware has not fixed users' 3G reception problems.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission released documents on Monday that may indicate that the first Android phone will hit the U.S. market in November.
If you need wireless broadband, but don’t have a PC card to slot in a modem, Vodafone’s new USB Internet Stick mobile broadband service might be what you’re looking for.
A report conducted by KPMG has revealed that Australian mobile carriers charge too much for international roaming.
After 219 developers signed a petition asking for more information about Android's progress, Google offered a two-sentence reply saying thanks.
Vodafone has rejected a government-commissioned report into international roaming charges for mobile phones. Conducted by KPMG Australia, the report concludes that international roaming charges are unreasonably high, citing various comparisons betwee...
Apple's CEO Steve Jobs Monday confirmed that the company has a "kill switch" it can flip to remotely disable potentially malicious applications that have been downloaded to any iPhone.
A pair of critical vulnerabilities in Sun Microsystems's Java technology for mobile devices could be used by hackers to surreptitiously make calls, record conversations and access information on Nokia Series 40 cell phones, a Polish researcher said M...
Some Australian iPhone users who have installed the latest iPhone OS update have reported difficulties re-connecting to their mobile providers.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has given MobileMe to the executive who heads iTunes, part of a shake-up over the sync service's public problems since its launch last month, according to a memo sent to company employees earlier this week.
Linux has the potential to power the bulk of mobile Internet devices, some analysts say.
Gartner is projecting 11 per cent growth in global sales of cell phones and related devices in 2008, citing healthy sales in the first half of the year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia