Zoho has added e-mail to its portfolio of Web-hosted applications for individuals and organizations.
Smartphones - News
RIM today unveiled the world’s first touch-screen BlackBerry device, the BlackBerry Storm 9530.
Telstra [ASX: TLS] has announced that the Australian cricket tour of India will be available live on Telstra's Next G mobile phones.
Toshiba is close to launching its first commercial direct-methanol fuel-cell device, which promises a faster way to recharge portable electronics products.
Apple boosted its share of the US consumer smart phone market by 55 percent after cutting the price of its iPhone and rolling out a 3G model this summer, a research firm said Monday.
The decision to unify the onset of daylight saving in participating states could cause troubles for some newer mobile phones, according to Telstra.
Finnish phone maker Nokia launched its first touch-screen phone on Thursday, intending to one-up Apple's iPhone on features and be competitively priced.
Nokia will stop developing its enterprise mobile e-mail platform Intellisync: its future enterprise e-mail systems will be based on platforms from Cisco, Microsoft and IBM, among others.
Tired of getting the brush-off from Apple, Israeli researcher Aviv Raff Thursday disclosed technical details about a pair of iPhone security flaws that he first reported more than two months ago.
3 Mobile has unveiled a new set of mobile prepaid cap plans, aimed at giving customers greater control over how to use their credit.
Bending to criticism from iPhone developers, Apple Wednesday announced it is dropping the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for applications that have been released.
SanDisk this week announced the launch of the world’s largest capacity microSDHC and Memory Stick Micro (M2) cards -- the first cards of their kind to offer 16GB of storage.
Facebook updated its iPhone application this week, posting version 2.0 on Apple's App Store for free download.
Toshiba has put a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) inside a mobile phone, but commercial availability of the technology isn't expected soon.
As wireless devices become more numerous within businesses, their convenience will be counterbalanced by an increasing potential for security problems, according to a Gartner analyst.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- What happens when you send a text message to a landline telephone?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA