We were able to fool people into thinking a photo from the iPhone 7 Plus Portrait mode was actually taken with a DSLR. That's how good it is.
Smartphones - News
The justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, hearing arguments in a long-running Apple and Samsung patent dispute on Tuesday, seemed to question a 19th-century law that allows huge infringement damages in design patent cases.
Samsung has halted all sales of its flagship smartphone, Galaxy Note 7, after several new reports emerged of repaired devices catching fire.
Three ostensibly safe Note7 phones have gone up in flames, begging the question, Is it time to ditch the Note7 entirely and wait for Note8?
Shipments of devices powered by Apple's and Microsoft's operating systems will end 2016 down from the year before, research firm Gartner said this week.
Instead of swapping Hangouts for Allo, Google is apparently more interested in pushing out a better video call experience than a messaging alternative.
The company's investigating whether the unit that caused the evacuation of a Southwest jet was indeed a replacement.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
It's official: Google's Nexus device lineup is no more, usurped by premium Pixel hardware.
The Pixel's new Quick Switch Adapter provides a quick and easy way to move data from an older iPhone or Android device to your new Pixel phone.
Not ready to throw away your 3.5mm headphones? Here are some adapters that might be able to help.
A new Kickstarter campaign pitching an iPhone 7 adapter that allows users to plug in a set of analog headphones while also charging the phone has already garnered nearly four times its funding goal.
Still on the fence about whether you should upgrade to the iPhone 7? Here's what you should know.
The iPhone 7 just came out, so of course rumors are already swirling about next year's model.
Replacement Galaxy Note7 smartphones are safe, Samsung said in attempting to reassure customers this week after reports that consumers in South Korea, China and the U.S. said the replacement devices were running too hot.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What happens when you send a text message to a landline telephone?
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Motorola looks to pair Moto Z for a dance with Tango
- Google may be testing out a new card-based layout for the Play Store
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumor roundup: Here's everything we know so far
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Junior PM (ERP)ACT
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Service Delivery ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCWeb Developer - WordpressNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW