With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
Smartphones - News
The Swedish network giant Ericsson will have a lot of prospective 5G equipment to show to gearheads at Mobile World Congress later this month, but the future cloud capabilities it demonstrates may be just as important for a subscriber’s experience.
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
A new option in the Google Assistant settings lets you control your lights, thermostats, and cameras with your Pixel.
Mobile World Congress is right around the corner, and rumors are flying about LG's next flagship. Here's everything we've heard so far.
Samsung has reportedly bought all initial inventory of Qualcomm's upcoming high-end chip.
The feature lets users open links that launch directly into apps even if they haven't previously installed them on their phones.
Samsung will run batteries through extensive testing to check durability, charging, build quality, and leakage before shipping new smartphones.
Samsung Electronics on Monday blamed batteries supplied by two manufacturers for the overheating and even explosions of some Galaxy Note7 phones, as it tried to provide a long due explanation for the issues surrounding the smartphone.
Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC