Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
Smartphones - News
The first new Nokia handset created under the HMD Global umbrella will be a budget phone only available in China.
The iPhone 8 is nine months away, but we’re already expecting it to have OLED and wireless charging. Watch the video to find out why.
Get the latest monthly security patch and squash bugs.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
A problem with iPhone 6s products randomly shutting down comes from a battery flaw found in a small number of models, according to Apple.
You accidentally sent a text to a landline. What does the recipient hear?
Users have praised the performance of Apple's A10 Fusion chip in the iPhone 7, but its underlying graphics architecture may not be so new after all.
Company says a module incorporating Google's AR camera tech is "likely" for the handset.
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTL1 Application SupportWA