A touch-screen capable BlackBerry is in the works, according to reports, and is expected to be introduced sometime in the third quarter by Verizon Wireless and Vodafone in Europe.
A year after revealing a major upgrade of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server was underway, Research in Motion this week finally fleshed out what the new version will do, and put a delivery date on it.
What's this, a hip new TV ad for BlackBerry smart phones?
Apple will showcase the OS X iPhone 2.0 platform at its annual Worldwide Development Conference scheduled to occur in San Francisco next month.
Microsoft and Research In Motion (RIM) have announced an agreement to provide Microsoft Windows Live services on RIM's BlackBerry smartphones, expected to be available by Winter.
Microsoft is aiming to capture 40 percent of the smartphone market with Windows Mobile by the year 2012, an executive said this week.
If 5,000 dedicated enterprise BlackBerry users attending Research in Motion's annual user conference, Wireless Enterprise Symposium, were expecting any red meat from Research in Motion Co-CEO Michael Lazaridis' opening keynote address, they went away...
Apple this week confirmed what everyone has expected for months: CEO Steve Jobs will kick off the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on June 9 with a keynote address.
In the not-too-distant future, people could use computer printers to make simple medicines as part of a do-it-yourself model of health care, a top Microsoft executive said Friday.
This week's annual conference for BlackBerry users comes at a critical time for the device's creator, Research in Motion.
UK stealth mode startup Cellcrypt has started touting a new encryption system that sets out to solve a security problem most companies would rather not think about -- insecure mobile phone calls.
Amid swirling rumours about the impending announcement of a 3G iPhone, Research in Motion today introduced its slickest, speediest, most powerful, and most connected BlackBerry to date: the BlackBerry Bold 9000.
The iPhone is out-of-stock "company wide," Apple sales representatives said Sunday. The outage has fueled rumors that the next-generation 3G model will be released shortly.
The lack of certainty surrounding exactly who will bring the iPhone to Australia, and what model will be released here, has been clarified a little further today with an announcement by Optus that it too has signed an agreement to bring the iPhone to...
High Tech Computer announced the HTC Touch Diamond on Tuesday, a smartphone running Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and with a touch screen designed for one-handed use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Here's what the worst Windows 10 phones will have for tech specs
- Kogan adds dual-SIM Agora Lite to its smartphone range
- Nadella: Microsoft isn't killing Windows Phone and will go it alone if it has to
- Apple's smartphone profits are staggering, at 92 per cent of entire industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW