Thousands of Victorian customers have been cut-off from telephony and Internet connectivity as a result of the devastating Victorian bushfires.
Smartphones - News
Amazon Web Services customers will soon have a pair of options for managing their systems from an Apple iPhone.
Nokia is closing its R&D site in Jyväskylä, Finland. In the process about 320 employees will be laid off. The company is also making temporary cuts at its production facility in Salo, it announced on Wednesday.
Research In Motion, maker of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, Tuesday warned users of a critical bug that can expose Windows users to attack.
Research In Motion raised its forecast for subscriber additions in the current quarter but warned its profit will come in near the bottom of its previous expectations.
Vodafone and Hutchison Telecommunications have announced an agreement to merge their telecommunications businesses in Australia.
Vodafone has announced it will form a 50-50 joint venture company with rival mobile carrier Hutchison Whampoa, owner of the “3” brand, and offer services under the new name VHA.
While competitors like the Apple iPhone and the budding Google Android platform have garnered a lot of attention lately, Research in Motion (RIM), maker of the ubiquitous BlackBerry smartphone, sees itself as the right choice for businesses, a compan...
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests...
A privacy group is calling Google's new mapping application an "unnecessary danger" to users' security and privacy.
HTC has partnered with Optus to release the first mobile phone in Australia based on Google's Android platform, the Dream.
Motorola Tuesday said its mobile phone revenues fell by 51 percent in the fourth quarter of 2008, and said it plans to improve phone sales in 2009 by developing fewer new handsets with a focus on smartphones that run the Android operating system.
Gizmodo reports that Crackulous, an iPhone application that allows pirated apps to run on jailbroken iPhones, was released. As its name might suggest, Crackulous strips the copy protection scheme put in place on iPhone applications purchased from App...
Apple's affordable App Store may be introducing some slightly steeper prices. The company is planning a "premium" games section with selections starting in the US$20 range, according to an unnamed source quoted in British gaming blog PocketGamer.biz<...
When Dell stopped selling the Axim PDA in 2007, several industry observers predicted that the PC and server maker would eventually move on to sell smart phones.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTL1 Application SupportWA