Vodafone has said excess charges incurred by some of its iPhone 3G customers were the result of a standard billing practice.
Palm's decision to sell an unlocked Treo Pro, its newest smartphone aimed squarely at enterprise customers, could either be the start of a new trend or a sign that the struggling company may face even harder times to come, one analyst said.
Apple maintained Wednesday that its latest iPhone software update improves connections to 3G networks, but users continued to say otherwise.
Intel on Wednesday said its next low-power chip for mobile phones is being readied for sampling -- progress for the chip maker that has big plans in the mobile space.
Developers of Android, the Linux mobile platform spearheaded by Google, are asking security experts for input.
Some Vodafone iPhone customers got a rude awakening when they were hit with hundreds of dollars in excess charges due to a data billing error.
Apple is blaming a problem with overheating iPods in Japan on faulty batteries, the company said in a statement Tuesday.
Hutchinson Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTA) subsidiary 3 has reached an agreement which will allow the company to offer 3G roaming on parts of Telstra's (ASX:TLS) upcoming 850MHz network.
Qantas has launched a new web service designed to take advantage of the iPhone's touchscreen functionality.
Apple updated the iPhone's software Monday afternoon, but according to first reports posted to the company's support forum, the new 2.0.2 firmware has not fixed users' 3G reception problems.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission released documents on Monday that may indicate that the first Android phone will hit the U.S. market in November.
If you need wireless broadband, but don’t have a PC card to slot in a modem, Vodafone’s new USB Internet Stick mobile broadband service might be what you’re looking for.
A report conducted by KPMG has revealed that Australian mobile carriers charge too much for international roaming.
After 219 developers signed a petition asking for more information about Android's progress, Google offered a two-sentence reply saying thanks.
Vodafone has rejected a government-commissioned report into international roaming charges for mobile phones. Conducted by KPMG Australia, the report concludes that international roaming charges are unreasonably high, citing various comparisons betwee...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- Telstra commits $50 million to cut mobile outages
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW